VoLTE vs 1x Advanced

That wasn't Sprints decision, that was Apple's. If you look carefully, you will notice that Apple's hd voice implementation doesn't work on any US carrier.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

It works on Tmobile/ATT

http://gizmodo.com/5992454/t+mobiles-hd-voice-hands-on-a-sweeter+sounding-iphone

Not AT&T. Just T-Mobile.

. Well it also works for some European carriers as well.

You just shot yourself in the foot and didn't realize it. It worked for them when it 1st came out. Not on any US operators. Didn't work for TMobile until they got the phone this year.

. Well it also works for some European carriers as well.

You just shot yourself in the foot and didn't realize it. It worked for them when it 1st came out. Not on any US operators. Didn't work for TMobile until they got the phone this year.
shot myself what now? It doesn't impact me other than it doesn't work on Sprint. I couldn't care less what other carriers it does or doesn't wok on.

AT&T should support it but they don't care about wife and audio support or they would already offer it. Sprint and veriZon run CDMA networks so they'll never support it. VoLTE will likely be the first hs voice that iPhone supports on sprint. I'd love to be wrong though and they support the current CDMA version though.

shot myself what now? It doesn't impact me other than it doesn't work on Sprint. I couldn't care less what other carriers it does or doesn't wok on.

AT&T should support it but they don't care about wife and audio support or they would already offer it. Sprint and veriZon run CDMA networks so they'll never support it. VoLTE will likely be the first hs voice that iPhone supports on sprint. I'd love to be wrong though and they support the current CDMA version though.

You are not getting it. It is what Apple implemented, on the GSM side of things in which the carriers have or have not got. Sprint and Verizon are not GSM primary carriers, They are CDMA, in which it is a whole different story. You cannot blame a carrier for not having something a Manufacturer decided to do with there  cellphones. If you have a problem, talk to Apple. They are the ones who decided on what they wanted to do with there phones. Have you ever wondered why Sprint is the only one you can use Google Wallet on out of the 4 carriers without having to hack your phones on Android devices. That would go along carriers doing what they want. Apple bringing out a form of hd voice that isn't on US Carriers and wasn't on TMobile until this year when they started upgrading there networks for LTE is Apples' doing.

You are not getting it. It is what Apple implemented, on the GSM side of things in which the carriers have or have not got. Sprint and Verizon are not GSM primary carriers, They are CDMA, in which it is a whole different story. You cannot blame a carrier for not having something a Manufacturer decided to do with there cellphones. If you have a problem, talk to Apple. They are the ones who decided on what they wanted to do with there phones. Have you ever wondered why Sprint is the only one you can use Google Wallet on out of the 4 carriers without having to hack your phones on Android devices. That would go along carriers doing what they want. Apple bringing out a form of hd voice that isn't on US Carriers and wasn't on TMobile until this year when they started upgrading there networks for LTE is Apples' doing.

Not sure what I'm not getting because I agree. It's not sprint or Verizon's fault. I also never said it was. Apple just likely will not implement something that just a couple CDMA carriers could use an that even fewer would in what's basically a worldwide device. I'd love them to, but they probably won't.