Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

2 minutes ago, JLevoLTE said:

I'm not sure which antenna this is, but they only have one antenna up per sector they are adding another one

This antenna is a 4x4 800 + 4x4 1900 antenna. If they are adding another antenna it will be for L2500. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RAvirani said:

This antenna is a 4x4 800 + 4x4 1900 antenna. If they are adding another antenna it will be for L2500. 

Ok that's what I was thinking.. thanks for the clarification, I'm curious to see if they add a m-mimo antenna it will be the first one I've seen if so, I drive by this tower to and from my way to work so I'll definitely get another picture once the other ones get mounted. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JLevoLTE said:

Ok that's what I was thinking.. thanks for the clarification, I'm curious to see if they add a m-mimo antenna it will be the first one I've seen if so, I drive by this tower to and from my way to work so I'll definitely get another picture once the other ones get mounted. 

Definitely share a picture when you can!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

New tower in Corona (Kellogg Park) on a decommissioned Nextel Site. This area had B25 which was very unstable, a few weeks ago B26 was turned on and it helped with LTE data but the addition of this site will provide better service for Sprint Customers.

sprint tower.pdf

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nexuss4g said:

New tower in Corona (Kellogg Park) on an decommissioned Nextel Site. This is area had B25  before B26 was turned on but the addition of this site will provide better service for Sprint Customers.

sprint tower.pdf 475.29 kB · 1 download

Wow, four antennas per sector including a M-MIMO antenna? I don't I've ever seen a setup like that. I wonder if it's some sort of super high capacity site. 

• Like 2

On 4/8/2019 at 8:49 AM, RAvirani said:

Wow, four antennas per sector including a M-MIMO antenna? I don't I've ever seen a setup like that. I wonder if it's some sort of super high capacity site. 

I can only recall seeing only one 4-sector Sprint site ever in my travels.  It was in Los Lunas, NM.  I have seen a few Clearwire 4 sector sites though.  The put a few on building rooftops where extra capacity was needed.

Robert

22 minutes ago, S4GRU said:

I can only recall seeing only one 4-sector Sprint site ever in my travels.  It was in Los Lunas, NM.  I have seen a few Clearwire 4 sector sites though.  The put a few on building rooftops where extra capacity was needed.

Robert

It isn't a four-sector site, it's a three-sector site with four antennas per sector. 

https://s4gru.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15589

44 minutes ago, RAvirani said:

It isn't a four-sector site, it's a three-sector site with four antennas per sector. 

https://s4gru.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15589 475.29 kB · 27 downloads

Interesting how they have a M-MIMO unit plus three more antennas. One per band? 

5 hours ago, RAvirani said:

https://s4gru.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15589 475.29 kB · 34 downloads

OOPS.  Mis-read.  :dazed:

• 2 months later...
Yes I saw those but this one just looks different to me than those. 
Not really.

It's the same type octoport (not same model) with 2x800 radios + 2x1.9 (plus RF combiner) feeding it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, lilotimz said:

Not really.

It's the same type octoport (not same model) with 2x800 radios + 2x1.9 (plus RF combiner) feeding it.

You're right I'm just over thinking it lol

You're right I'm just over thinking it lol
Yep! You're going to see a lot of them. Lots of carriers now upgrading to these units to support 4x4/2 low band configurations!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...