Network Vision/LTE - Cincinnati Market

ohioratrodder

No I had donated a couple years back, but have not been able to do much lately. This site is the sole reason I stuck with Sprint because it was baaaaaad for a while. I am glad I stayed nothing is perfect but it is hard to complain about downloads topping out @ 150 mbps on my Note 7!

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Without you being premier, I can't give you much more info. But it is new and we know the location now thanks to you.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Without you being premier, I can't give you much more info. But it is new and we know the location now thanks to you.

Hey I am glad I helped out. This community had helped me have an unhealthy obsession with the network. Lol. I love going into the sprint store and knowing more about what is going on than 90%+ of the sales staff. I may be able to donate again down the road. Too much going on right now. I am sure that is where the juicy 3X CA info is hiding. I can't wait to see those results.

• Like 2

Yes speeds are great on that site also

Last I tried down that way was nothing special. I was unaware of the upgrade.

• 2 weeks later...

Ment to post this a few weeks ago now but durring the webn fireworks newport side i was able to pull 35mbps on the river infront of the aquarium that shows what great strides sprint has made

It was good till about an hour before fireworks started. I was in about the same spot except I was not on the water.

• 2 years later...

Seeing activity on the old Nextel tower in W College Corner, IN, since TMo put their site low on the totem.  Wondering if this is the work of Sprint.  Sidemount support structures being added below the Nextel antennae platform on top.