Bent my EVO LTE

kckid

I keep my EVO in my back pocket when I'm out. Last night my friend noticed it now has a slight curve in the phone starting just above the kick stand. Guess I'd better get a case for it or not keep it in my back pocket. :)

I keep my EVO in my back pocket when I'm out. Last night my friend noticed it now has a slight curve in the phone starting just above the kick stand. Guess I'd better get a case for it or not keep it in my back pocket. :)

Someone posted a pic of a bent EVO LTE (or should I say butt shaped?) back in June or so. I definitely wouldn't put an EVO LTE in a back pocket. It does seem to be weak at withstanding butt bend under weight pressure at the kickstand location.

I'm always scolding my wife for putting hers in her back pocket. Its a bad habit for her.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

It is so much more comfortable to walk around with the phone in my back pocket but I always remove the phone right before I sit down.

LMAO, you all need looser fitting pants so you can keep it in your front pocket. I may look silly, but I use a Seidio Active Case/Holster combo so I don't have to worry about butt-curving my phone :P

This guy cannot wear skinny jeans. I don't miss many meals.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

• Like 2

No skinny jeans for me, just a personal preference as far as where I put my phone and I don't use holsters or belt cases anymore.

kckid, your EVO 4G LTE called and left a message for you. What was it? Oh, now, I remember. It was rather hostile and said for you to "Get bent!"

;)

AJ

• Like 2

I always keep my SGS 3 in the front of my speedo for just this reason...

I thought you did that because the 4.7 in screen provided you "male size enhancement."

:P

AJ

• Like 1

Also, no one outside of Olympians and Europeans wears Speedos. So, you should be aware that the EVO 4G LTE will not work in Europe.

;)

AJ

I keep in in vibrate mode. :tu:

Yes, I could see that -- the vibrate mode triggers the "male size enhancement."

AJ

There's not enough room in the front of my speedo. (How you guys could miss this reply is beyond me).

Also, the skinny jeans comment was a joke as well. I like to joke around, thus my pic.

I like to joke around, thus my pic.

That's not an actual a pic? I just assumed it was you in one of those mirror photos...

Robert

As that pic was loading I was praying; "Please God, don't let him be a male exotic dancer in real life"!

You mean like these guys...

3_5_definitely_gay_speedo_ii.jpg

Yeah, they appear to be carrying some EVO 4G LTEs in the front of their "banana hammocks."

AJ

I get email notifications when someone quotes a post I make. When I saw the filename of the image that AJ posted I knew that I was not going to even view his post.

I am typing this reply from the first page of this thread so that I don't even have to see what he put.

As I said in another time and another place; some things are better left unseen.

That is all!

PS: As soon as I press send on this I plan on closing the window before the page refreshes. The things we must do to.....

I get email notifications when someone quotes a post I make. When I saw the filename of the image that AJ posted I knew that I was not going to even view his post.

What was I thinking?! To shock and awe Odell, I need to obscure image URLs by uploading them to TinyPic and not directly quote his posts.

Consider it a lesson learned. I will do better in the future.

AJ