Arysyn

Member Level: 4G LTE

• S4GRU Premier Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts
  • Phones/Devices:1
  • LocationChicago

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

I logged out and back in that did it!! Thanks so much. I got on the interactive maps, and can't find the maps?? I'm not the most tech savvy, sorry..

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

For me, having Premier is worth it, and if you donate more for it, I think you'd find it valuable, if the maps is what you are looking for there.

Even though I don't have Sprint currently, its a good resource for updates to keep track of in case of switching back to Sprint at some point. As I mentioned in the Marcelo/Sprint thread, band 41 where heavily deployed, is great! Plus, I still find Sprint's VQ to be the best.
You are distracting yourselves from the truth. That for all the comforts in which the world has to offer, they last for only a moment.
Still, you consume a distraction for each moment of your lives, while hoping that somehow it can last forever. In truth, you despise the endless toil to fill your days, knowing that you can't stop the inevitable. So, what value is there in something that doesn't last? When all of the dreams of success and luxuries you pursue begin to pass away, replaced by bitterness. Yet, instead of seeing how it is your own hand that brings this upon yourselves, you blame God for your suffering. But how can the world blame someone who they don't believe is there?

- The Coming Convergence

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sponsor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users