Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Definitely hit it with Sensorly.

I took a look at where that's at....unfortunately, it would add over an hour to my drive to work. Hopefully someone else is closer by that can check it out.

• Like 1

I took a look at where that's at....unfortunately, it would add over an hour to my drive to work. Hopefully someone else is closer by that can check it out.

I am thinking about driving by here but this is not the greatest area for a small white dude like myself to be stopping and driving to a secluded area. It would take me out of my normal drive time by about 30 minutes. And it would cause me to have to drive in Downtown St. Louis during rush hour.

gonna try to swing by the area later tonite and see if I can get some sensorly mapped, but I won't be stopping for any pictures in that area without being locked and loaded lol.

I am thinking about driving by here but this is not the greatest area for a small white dude like myself...

Wait, there is a wireless nerd who is a "small white dude"? I thought all of you were strapping 6'3" Amazon women, much like myself...

AJ

• Like 2

I picked up 4G driving south on 170 near the 270 to 170 interchange for about 1 minute. I kicked on Sensorly and I think I grabbed a swatch for the map. I think that was me anyway. I lost it a little south of Airport Rd. I'll try to map some more on my way to work tomorrow morning if it's still active.

• Like 2

I picked up 4G driving south on 170 near the 270 to 170 interchange for about 1 minute. I kicked on Sensorly and I think I grabbed a swatch for the map. I think that was me anyway. I lost it a little south of Airport Rd. I'll try to map some more on my way to work tomorrow morning if it's still active.

Yayyyy we have sprint LTE blips on sensorly for STL! I checked it 2 hrs ago and there were none....and now there's a small line at 170 and Frost Ave

• Like 1

That was me driving tbrough the ghetto just now...got a couple pics...more to come when i get home

Houston....errr....St. Louis....we have LTE! :D

Sensorly maps are showing coverage at both sites.

@lilg740: Thank you for risking your life for those maps....now we just have to hope the equipment isn't stolen off the tower by morning :P

Just got done running up and down 170 and n Hanley and all around st Louis ave area w sensorly some 450 4g data points.

• Like 1

27MB down 8mb up....i have screenshots for proof but my laptop crashed on my last night...wife threw the remote to me and i missed...so as soon as i switch out my hard drive and reinstall windows ill upload screenshots

• Like 2

I got a 12/2/80ms at a semisafe fringe area. I really didn't want to stop long enough to get more closely, besides I wasn't packing and was late for beer thirty.

Edited by dedub
  • Like 1

And how well that work for the red birds??? :)

Hey now. :td:

That is not so bad. If you like, I can make it worse...

1985 World Series. Game 6 in Kansas City. I was just a little boy, but I was at the game.

:P

AJ

That is not so bad. If you like, I can make it worse...

1985 World Series. Game 6 in Kansas City. I was just a little boy, but I was at the game.

:P

AJ

Lucky you. You got to see Denkinger.

Winning two World Series after that sure helped deal with any lingering pain over that. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Lucky you. You got to see Denkinger.

Nah, I got to see (former Cardinal) Dane Iorg single in the two winning runs.

;)

AJ