Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

No kidding. If you wanted to make a "purple" reference joke, you should have gone with this...

AJ

Love that song. Wish I had a "lease breaker" stereo to listen to it.

Love that song. Wish I had a "lease breaker" stereo to listen to it.

Upon further reflection, Deep Purple's "Smoke on the Water" should be the theme song for Sensorly. Open up the mapping app, and you get that guitar riff over and over again. DUN-DUN-DUN...DUN-DUN-DUN-DUN. The music also should not be user defeatable.

AJ

and this is off the subject of the missouri market but if you look on sensorly there is one tiny square of LTE coverage in centennial colorado even more interesting to me is that if you zoom in it is a sprint call center lol how could this happen?

and this is off the subject of the missouri market but if you look on sensorly there is one tiny square of LTE coverage in centennial colorado even more interesting to me is that if you zoom in it is a sprint call center lol how could this happen?

It's been there for months. It's an in building DAS system.

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

They are doing backhaul and installing the cabinets. I talked to one of the guys doing work at the one off west FLORISSANT. I was there this last Saturday and more cabinets and some holes dug.

I went back there again today the holes are all filled in and there are 2 cardboard boxes in the fenced in area. One has part number BYB91133/2. BYB91133/1 I can Google, its ais a Ericsson BYB 91133/1 Base frame GBF. The /2 number did not turn up. Anyone know what the /2 Is? I bet its either part of the same frame or slightly different one.

It looks like the plastic conduit for the backhaul is in place but I have no way of knowing if it has fiber in it. The ground in the cage is no longer tore up and looks to be final condition with no more trenching or big holes to follow anytime soon. An area I couldn't really seen in very good is covered in a clear temporary tarp and surrounded by older cabinets. That's where I could make out the other box. There may have been more but I didn't see any.

Is it ok to refer to the cell site number? To be honest I only know about it from the sponsor map area. It just would be easier to pin down which site I was talking about than near 1-270 and South a bit on West Florissant.

I was parked at 38.75401/-90.27868 ad had a RSSI of -45 and got 0.52Mbps/0.45Mbdps with a 210ms ping. Ping seems to be down from 300-400 but through put is about the same. The entrance to the site is from the Dellwood Recreation Center also know as the Dellwood Indoor Soccer Arena. I found out Sunday is not a good day to go site checking there. Its packed for a game.

No new panels on the tower of course.

• Like 1

I went back there again today the holes are all filled in and there are 2 cardboard boxes in the fenced in area. One has part number BYB91133/2. BYB91133/1 I can Google, its ais a Ericsson BYB 91133/1 Base frame GBF. The /2 number did not turn up. Anyone know what the /2 Is? I bet its either part of the same frame or slightly different one.

I bet it is just box one and box two of the frame.

Edited by userkv8031

It's been there for months. It's an in building DAS system.

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

Yea I've seen it before but tonight was bored at work looking at sensorly and it struck me to ask about it

Any news about out there on status of the joplin towers?

everything has been very very very stagnant lately since the snow should start catching some traction again since its starting to warm back up a little bit there were a few towers in the works before the crap weather so we should see some movement sooner rather than later

Thank you... im really looking forward to lte in town.

Yea me too it's just hard to be optimistic with sprint anymore even with the best covered cities it still seems mediocre at best

FWIW, I spotted a few towers on 35 from between Bethany and Cameron to the IA border which appear to have new panels + least two RRUs. No stopping to confirm equipment, but I did have eHRPD service.

Update ! KC03RW209..near 52 South -- Versailles MO .(38.40889, -92.76167 ) is ready for sprint to Approve and Accept..

Awesome news. I'll make a trip by that tower tomorrow and see what is going on!

any news for joplin towers yet, they got those two towers up and then its been STAAAAGGGGNANNNNTTT we had those two sites one in neosho and the one to pitt then the other rumored a ways down range line but nothing since the snow hit...

any news for joplin towers yet, they got those two towers up and then its been STAAAAGGGGNANNNNTTT we had those two sites one in neosho and the one to pitt then the other rumored a ways down range line but nothing since the snow hit...

Have you visited all the towers in the past two days since the snow has cleared??

Have you visited all the towers in the past two days since the snow has cleared??

are you in joplin? the snow has been clear here for over four days now...and not any of the rumored towers those are a ways to drive everyday just to check if there is progress

are you in joplin? the snow has been clear here for over four days now...and not any of the rumored towers those are a ways to drive everyday just to check if there is progress

just check any towers, we don't always know of all in progress towers.

Ok, got a chance to look it up. Looks like its *, I go right by when when I drive home, ill snag a picture when I go home for lunch.

EDIT

Here is a pic from the parking lot at work. Will try to get a better one in about an hour or so.

IMAG0637_1_zps5bd11406.jpg

Ok, I can now confirm the following towers curenlty have crews on them installing pannels in the Joplin, MO area.

* for site IDs please see sponsor section *

I got pictures of 2 out of the 3, did not notice 460 was being worked on until we passed it on Rangeline Rd. Seems to be at least 2-3 guys on each tower, and at least 1-2 guys on the ground at each site.

IMAG0638_BURST028_1_zps10c4960c.jpg

IMAG0640_BURST052_1_1_zps73e1c854.jpg

Ok, I can now confirm the following towers curenlty have crews on them installing pannels in the Joplin, MO area.

* for site IDs please see sponsor section *

I got pictures of 2 out of the 3, did not notice 460 was being worked on until we passed it on Rangeline Rd. Seems to be at least 2-3 guys on each tower, and at least 1-2 guys on the ground at each site.

IMAG0638_BURST028_1_zps10c4960c.jpg

IMAG0640_BURST052_1_1_zps73e1c854.jpg

YYEESSSS! thanks for the info!