Sprint LTE May 2012 Schedule Maps

If Sprint's NV Schedule holds for May, the maps below show 627 LTE sites that should come live in May 2012. These maps does not include 3G only sites that will go live in the same period. It's possible that sites will go also live in Boston, Chicago and DC too dependent on backhaul and 4G data center connections.

S4GRU Sponsors can view interactive versions of these maps by following this link. Also, Sponsors can follow along as we show progress throughout the month in our NV Complete Sites thread.

gallery_1_1_31895.jpg

gallery_1_1_33045.jpg

gallery_1_1_18430.jpg

gallery_1_1_110629.jpg

gallery_1_1_30476.jpg

gallery_1_1_8586.jpg

gallery_1_1_49707.jpg

gallery_1_1_38227.jpg

gallery_1_1_70815.jpg

• Like 2

Poor samsung. I bet it is long days for the guy managing the samsung deployment in Chicago.

Have you heard any updates on Chicago? Seems like they are still facing major headwinds...?

Poor samsung. I bet it is long days for the guy managing the samsung deployment in Chicago.

Have you heard any updates on Chicago? Seems like they are still facing major headwinds...?

Haven't heard any updates since my last article on it. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-166-sprint-battling-network-vision-deployment-woes-in-the-windy-city/

Robert

Its going to be a slow process for phoenix right?
they may be making it into the second round. Could be this fall/winter

Sent from my Kindle Fire running CM9.

• Like 1

Looks like it's gonna hit Knoxville Tennesse, or is that just my eyes playing tricks on me?

In round 2, yes.

In round 2, yes.

Excuse me for being a noobie to the site, but are these round 2 pictures? If not, where in Tennesse will this May LTE deployment going to?

These are round 1 pictures. Round 2 won't kick off until later in 2012.

=( can't wait for Knoxville to get LTE considering they left WiMAX half done here. You can get it in a couple of locations.

• Like 2

any news on CT?

The South Connecticut market was announced in round 2 and should start later this year depending on how round 1 shakes out. The North Connecticut market is not in the first 2 rounds and Robert is not speculating on 3rd and 4th rounds because there is way too many variables to have any degree of accuracy. It will most likely be 2013.

• Like 1

Seems like they're two NV sites within walking distance of my home w/ 4G turning on next Saturday. Hopefully this will include some 3G speed increases as well(slow 3G was reason for me leaving on the first place).

• Like 1

Forgive me for being dim, but is this map showing that Los Angeles will have LTE this month?

Yes, this map shows that LA should have LTE this month.

Well that's fantastic news! I'm off to pre-order the EVO LTE then. Thanks so much!

You're welcome. And enjoy your new phone.