HTC U11

leozno1

The u11 is a band 41 beast, at home when in my basement my s8+ would be either on band 25 or 26 100% of the time while my u11 is still on 3xCA most of the time.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Any ideas of what is in the update?

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

60fps is now optional when shooting in 1080p, thats all I was really looking for.

My home button has been intermittently going off and on for the last day. At first it wouldn't respond at all and I finally got it to work by booting it into the diagnostic startup screen, then booting normally. Now every once in a while it just doesn't respond at all for min at a time. Anyone else come across anything like that?

My home button has been intermittently going off and on for the last day. At first it wouldn't respond at all and I finally got it to work by booting it into the diagnostic startup screen, then booting normally. Now every once in a while it just doesn't respond at all for min at a time. Anyone else come across anything like that?

Haven't experienced anything like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm pretty late replying to this, but the htc 10 had a similar problem and the workaround was to disable the mysprint app.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Just got the play store update for Edge Launcher. After I went into Edge Sense from the settings and assigned long hold to the Edge Launcher it's enabled. It's pretty slick.

If anyone else is having issues with Google play store crashing, like I was, from within the settings go to Apps and uninstall updates for it. Seemed to work for me. Other than that the PIP is neat with videos. 

• 2 weeks later...

HTC stopped developing their own apps in some cases when Android has a viable app. Personally, I like the Android Messages app, partly since it supports RCS. But u would need to find a 3rd party texting app if u don't like it.