S4GRU

ENTER TO WIN A NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 AND HELP SUPPORT S4GRU

Grabber5.0    58

Need not be present to win, right?

• Like 1

S4GRU    54,610

Need not be present to win, right?

The winner selected does not need to be present.  The winner will be notified by PM if they are not present.  Thanks!

Robert

• Like 2

S4GRU    54,610

OK, I've got it figured out.  We are going to use an embedded window using ChatStep.  Here is the link.  It will go live tomorrow evening about 30 minutes before the Drawing, the Password will then be visible.  Stay tuned.  Best of luck!

Robert

• Like 4

S4GRU    54,610

About 30 minutes until the chat room will open.  Who's going to be the big winner tonight???

Robert

• Like 2

S4GRU    54,610

Chatroom open http://s4gru.com/index.php?/page/the_lounge.html

Just enter the Room Name S4GRU, your screen name, and the password S4GRU.  See you in there!

Robert

S4GRU    54,610

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!  The winner is zavexx.  I will contact the winner via PM and arrange.

To everyone else, thanks for your support.  We raised approximately $400 for the site.  I have received suggestions for the next one!  We may make a change.  THANKS AGAIN!

Robert

• Like 8

Grabber5.0    58

Foiled again!  Congrats person that is not me. :D

• Like 3

imex99    1,187

Ugh, never can win!!!!

Congrats to Zavexx and the site for making some $$$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shannonbrian    500

If Robert does note 8 on next drawing I am giving good amount .

• Like 2

SeanK_    489

Congrats! Too bad it wasn't me!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk