Samsung Galaxy S8 & Dual Sim/Duos

Andrew Revering

You guys able to see any tracking information yet with your tracking numbers? Both mine have UPS numbers but they're not active yet in the UPS system.

Think they'll get here tomorrow??? Going to take off work for new phone day!! (and finish up some landscaping work)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Mine shipped last night.

The order status page says:

"Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Pre-Orders: Your tracking number will be available on the shipping carrier website beginning 4/18. Deliveries begin as early as 4/19."

• Like 1

My labels just went live. Scheduled delivery on 4/19 for both! 

Same here too! 

Does anyone know if I can activate a phone on another line without first getting it activated it on the line I got it under?

• Like 1

Same here too! 

Does anyone know if I can activate a phone on another line without first getting it activated it on the line I got it under?

Yea you can. I've done this. A couple times....

• Like 1

I saw a possible issue when I went to activate the phone. 10GB tethering option was not there and HD streaming was unchecked. I talked to chat to make sure it stays. Not sure what will happen to the 10 GB tethering if you don't call. I just saw HD streaming unchecked and thought I would call about it. I was not given an answer they did the activation and it is still in my plan for now. 

• Like 1

My bestbuy order just started the processing stage. Whats strange is my get by Fri 21 changed to Wed 26. Im going to be so upset. Im calling customer service right now.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Fast chargers work through the micro to C adapters with any QC2.0 charger wall wart! (and with USB to C cords)

But, my choetech fast charging pads don't work. I've reached out to the company to hopefully get a resolution but I'm mega disappointed. I've got 6 of those littered throughout my life.

However, my Seneo fast wireless charger does work!

Edit: My QC2.0 car Chargers do NOT fast charge either. Womp, Womp. Mixed bag here, frustrating indeed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I had zero issues getting mines activated online.

i just ordered this phone so I haven't received it yet but from my experience with first my HTC One M8 and then my Nexus 6, online activation has never been a problem.

So working through the phone and all it's quirks. I've found that the face unlock (you can have them all active and registered meaning face, fingerprint, iris) is the best way around having to use that rear fingerprint sensor.  I know it's not as secure, but day to day usage is going to be the quickest.  It's taking a lot of work to get over not having that front finger print sensor like the Note5.  Otherwise loving the phone.