LG G6 to be Sprint's first HPUE-capable device

RedSpark

That's what I m thinking to... But I do know where it shipped from... Maybe Thursday or definitely Friday for me cuz I am only 4 hours from shipping location

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Mine usually ships from Kentucky to Ohio and never more than two days, sometimes one...We'll see!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a714d94abf195cba0253dba8c1192772.jpg5b6421a2ea4ced1ea70845da95413a06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkf2e0d485c4600520bdc99d7059a4b1b7.jpg

You have about the same exact situation I have at my home.  I Suspect I would be able to use band 41 in my home if I got a new phone with HPUE.  But I am not going to do it.   I just acquired two Galaxy S-7 phones a few months ago and I spent far too much cash to just dump them for band 41. I have great band 25 in my home and and even better wi-fi signal.

• Like 1

Mine usually ships from Kentucky to Ohio and never more than two days, sometimes one...We'll see!!!!

I have a feeling no more then Thursday for me

• Like 1

Boom,

UPS SPCS is scheduled for delivery tomorrow between 03:15 PM and 07:00 PM. Reply STOP to cancel msgs

You are ordered to post your findings on B-41.

• Like 3

Boom,

UPS SPCS is scheduled for delivery tomorrow between 03:15 PM and 07:00 PM. Reply STOP to cancel msgs

5ee5ff97fcca035dbac616ceea39634e.jpg I m actually closer then I thought

• Like 2

It's a hardware thing, so....software update needed to activate?

From what I m gathering yes a software update would be needed to activate it

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

From what I m gathering yes a software update would be needed to activate it

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

well fak, thought it was 'live' out of the box meaning just towers need a software update and most if not all have already received it.

well fak, thought it was 'live' out of the box meaning just towers need a software update and most if not all have already received it.

I think there's some confusion. The device should be ready out of the box. It's not clear if updates have been pushed to towers yet.

Thoughts?64a294dfabce11da11bf59190432f91d.jpg

You seriously are asking customer care about HPUE?!  Yeah, let me ask a McDonald's cashier if a certain menu item contains hydrogenated oils.

Come on, guys.  You should know better than that.  Just wait for the device to be delivered this afternoon, then do the damn testing yourself.

AJ

• Like 5

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7-vOBw3Q8N-T1BXZGowUUQ3WGM/view?usp=sharing

I found that in the DATA screen for LTE.  Doesn't seem to increase reception over the Note5.  There is a stray B41 signal (-114 to -120 dBm) I would sometimes latch onto at home, but so far, nothing.  I wonder if they really need to push an update? Since theorethically it shouldn't be in my hands yet.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7-vOBw3Q8N-T1BXZGowUUQ3WGM/view?usp=sharing

I found that in the DATA screen for LTE.  Doesn't seem to increase reception over the Note5.  There is a stray B41 signal (-114 to -120 dBm) I would sometimes latch onto at home, but so far, nothing.  I wonder if they really need to push an update? Since theorethically it shouldn't be in my hands yet.

Oh wow is that the fabled B41+B25 CA they alluded too a while back.

**Update** Just realized its the same on my V20.

Somebody posted some speed test on Reddit comparing it to iPhone 6+ and speeds were around 4x faster.

Very anecdotal, but at least an idea. So hopefully that is the trend.

link?

Not scientific at all but using 7+ activated and g6 not activated in my living room on the first floor of my house.

7+ bounces all three bands and g6 staying on b41 so far....

• Like 3

Not scientific at all but using 7+ activated and g6 not activated in my living room on the first floor of my house.

7+ bounces all three bands and g6 staying on b41 so far....

More testing please!!

• Like 2

Well I already miss the notification light. I just better not have a problem getting my TV and Google home because I would never spend $700 on this thing. It looks nice though and does phone stuff like it should.

Lol, I'm missing my 7+ and not sure I'll keep for the tv and home or not...Might just use it as my hunting phone because of easy pay and my $10 extra off per month discount on the phone...ugh

Could care less about notification light though!!

• Like 1

Had my phone charging on my kitchen counter while I was doing shit and couldn't glance at it from across the room for notifications.. ahh!

Hopefully get $350 for the TV and Google home and $100 for my g4 to pay this down.

I like that it's waterproof but knowing I owe $700 on it makes me nervous to even chance it.