HTC U Ultra

DanielB

Got an email stating that Sprint is offering 150 off, guess I can do that and sell the Amazon Echo Dots to get the price close to what HTC.com is offering with the HTC 10 buy back, if that's possible.

I am not too fond of the blue, probably will go with black.

Matching the HTC.com price through Sprint will be tough. 

Sprint is doing $696 plus the 2 echo dots and $150 trade in.

HTC.com is doing $649 + $50 off promo code + $250 trade in.

Ordered mine thru the Elevate link so early shipping. Would prefer to have the black one but since my 10 and A9 are both bricked and my M8 is wore out I decided not to wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered mine thru the Elevate link so early shipping. Would prefer to have the black one but since my 10 and A9 are both bricked and my M8 is wore out I decided not to wait.

Both bricked?  Oof.

Both bricked? Oof.

The A9 died from being dropped several times a day without a case on it for close to a year (think I broke the charge port but to lazy to fix it). The 10 I managed to kill poking around in the modem and did something I shouldn't have.

• Like 1

How quickly will you receive the phone?

How quickly will you receive the phone?

With the U Ultra they sent them out a week or two ahead of the rest but there's no set date.

With the U Ultra they sent them out a week or two ahead of the rest but there's no set date.

Nice, I will see if I can join the Elevate group and jump on that early shipping bandwagon.

And now I've managed to break the screen on my M8 so hopefully they ship it soon before this gets worse. It's my last backup phone.

2cb78bb42cdaa9d644e391a57e10a071.jpg

Bojangles thrown in there for Robert.

• Like 2

And now I've managed to break the screen on my M8 so hopefully they ship it soon before this gets worse. It's my last backup phone.

That appears to be a similar thing that happened to the Sony Xperia XA Ultra I had a while ago. Sony replaced it with a new one though.

Ohhhh man some Bo Berry Biscuits would be amazing right now!!

So I'm gonna wait a little bit on the U11 to see if Sprint puts out a nice deal on it like they're doing with the S8 (2 for 1 Lease deal) and the LG G5 (50% off). Especially since HTC.com isn't letting me do the TeamHTC trade in with my HTC 10  <_<

That appears to be a similar thing that happened to the Sony Xperia XA Ultra I had a while ago. Sony replaced it with a new one though.

Mine broke from dropping my pliers on them. Luckily it landed handle first so it didn't shatter the glass.

If anyone is looking for some good side cutting pliers these from Southwire work great for cutting, hammering, prying and breaking phones.

1efd614057ee1952a7b845e483aed95c.jpg

• Like 1

Mine broke from dropping my pliers on them. Luckily it landed handle first so it didn't shatter the glass.

If anyone is looking for some good side cutting pliers these from Southwire work great for cutting, hammering, prying and breaking phones.

1efd614057ee1952a7b845e483aed95c.jpg

Ah, they're in Sprint yellow!

Anyways, I hadn't seen the break in the phone until closer inspection after my post response to you. I just noticed the display image looking like what happened with my device after apparently using too much water on the cloth I was using to clean the display.

Although that is definitely bad that happened to your HTC. Hopefully your new device will be more durable, like the stronger devices used in tests conducted by JerryRigEverything.

• 2 weeks later...

Emmmm, fried chicken.  I need to get my screen repaired on my Nexus 6P again.  I know your pain!  I've never had Bojangles fried chicken.  It's on my TO DO LIST.   :drool:

Robert

• Like 1