S4GRU

ENTER TO WIN A NEW UNLOCKED GOOGLE PIXEL AND HELP SUPPORT S4GRU

S4GRU    54,604

Let's do the drawing tomorrow night.  Monday, November 14th at 6:30 PM Pacific/9:30 PM Eastern.  Good luck!

Robert

• Like 10

imex99    1,187

Ready to win this phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

S4GRU    54,604

10 minutes until the live drawing in the Lounge.  Best of luck to you all!

Robert

• Like 1

S4GRU    54,604

So, we have a winner!!!  Gobias is the big winner!  I will be reaching out to Gobias via Private Message to arrange delivery.

Thank you all for entering and supporting S4GRU!

Robert

• Like 7

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• PROGRESSIVE RAFFLE
    FOR AN iPHONE 8

iphonexiphone8.jpg

WHICH CAN PROGRESS TO AN iPHONE 8+ OR AN iPHONE X
    **or an Android device of equal or lesser value**

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• I've had my Unlocked Coral Blue GS8+ since end of July and it's still going strong.  No software issues or weird shenanigans.  I attribute a lot of that to being on the Unlocked 955U1 firmware.  I still kept my 935U Galaxy S7 Edge and it too is going strong on the Unlocked firmware.   I think most of these issues are coming from Sprint messing with the ROM too much with their bloat and other crap. The only issue I've had so far was when Google updated their Google app, my battery began to drain a lot faster - ~5%/hr instead of the normal ~2%/hr.  A simple reboot took care of that.  Google is still my NUMBER ONE enemy for battery life.  I"m hoping Oreo will take care of Google.
    • FFS.      Now the power supply for our MB has seemingly failed.  When I first plugged it in, I thought the power supply seemed overly ‘noisy’ in that it made a constant hiss/buzz.  Woke up this morning to 2 bars of 1x, and the MB indicated it needed to be plugged in.  Receptacle tested fine.  Power Supply no longer makes any noise and smells a little suspect so Sprint is sending a replacement.  
    • you should get the phone! it has a amazing camera and the battery life ins phenominal!
    • I'm thinking they've closed off residential requests for now until they fill some of the orders. I know the link is around here somewhere, Google Sprint magic box, or try sprint.com/magicbox Currently, last I heard, it was business only...