ENTER TO WIN A NEW UNLOCKED GOOGLE PIXEL AND HELP SUPPORT S4GRU

S4GRU

CONTEST CLOSED!!!

gallery_1_2_373549.png

LIMITED TIME PROMOTION!!!  YOU COULD POSSIBLY WIN A NEW UNLOCKED GOOGLE PIXEL IF YOU DONATE TO SUPPORT S4GRU

The Goal

The goal is to have some fun and raise some money to support S4GRU.  If we can raise enough money to cover the device by 8 PM Pacific Time on Sunday, November 6th, then we will schedule the raffle.  The contest winner can select the color.

This device is not limited to only Sprint.  It comes fully unlocked, so the winner can use this device on most networks in the U.S. and many outside the U.S. too.

The Plan

If we are able to raise at least as much as the device costs us plus incidental charges like taxes and shipping, we will add any additional proceeds to the S4GRU general fund.  If we can't raise enough, we will provide opportunity to refund.

And which model it ends up being depends on how much money we can raise.  If we raise just $750, it will be the 32GB Pixel with 5" screen.  For each additional $250 we collect beyond $750, we will give another $100 in upgrades toward upgrading to the XL or more memory.

The Raffle

Each donation to the 
PIXEL PROMO will receive a range of numbers, equating to one number for every dollar you donate.  The minimum donation to the cause is $10.  If you donate $10, you get a range of 10 numbers.  If you donate $100, you get a range of 100 numbers.  The more you donate, the greater your chances of winning.  There is no limit to the amount you can donate...in amount or frequency.  But it needs to be at least $10 per donation to the PIXEL PROMO.

You will receive a Private Message (or email if you are not a S4GRU member) from S4GRU giving you your numbers after your donation.  Most likely within 8-12 hours, but could take a day or two.

We will stop accepting donations at 8PM Pacific on Sunday, November 6th.  Any donations received after that time will not be counted toward this promotion.  I will announce when we will hold the drawing...we will do it in a live chat setting.  Date and time to be announced.  We will select a number at random using my random number generator app in my Nexus 6.  You do not need to be present in the live chat to win.

All money donated to the raffle will be credited to your S4GRU accumulation total and will count toward future upgrades.  If you are not currently a S4GRU Sponsor, you will be given Sponsor status for six months with the minimum $10 raffle donation.

To Enter

Go to the S4GRU PayPal Donation section by clicking on this hyperlink or by going to the S4GRU Main Forums Page and clicking the donate button in the upper right hand corner.  Enter an amount you want to donate for this promotion, minimum $10.  In the notes section, tell us your screen name and type PIXEL PROMO.  If you forget to do that in the PayPal donation, then send me a Message.  You will get a message response giving you your raffle numbers by 11 PM Pacific on 11/6/2016.  If you don't get them, message me.

Rules

S4GRU Membership is not required to enter.  S4GRU Staff Members and their families are ineligible to win.  Dollars spent on the promotion will count toward future member upgrades.  There is no cash value of the prize.  S4GRU will pay the shipping costs to the winner.  The device is unlocked and Google says it is compatible with AT&T, Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile.  It likely can be used on many more networks, but S4GRU cannot guarantee operability on any network.  A SIM card purchase for the winner's preferred network may be required and is not paid by S4GRU.  This contest is void where prohibited.  Pre-scheduled automatic recurring payments to S4GRU during the contest period will not be eligible for entry in the contest.  The contest may be subject to amendment or cancellation as necessary.

• Like 6

If we were to win and wanted the XL, are we able to pay the difference to upgrade if the fundraiser only raises $750?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, absolutely!

Robert

• Like 4

Yay! How come you used fake images?  :)

Did I?  Ooops.  I'm gonna blame the fact that I didn't have power and in a dark room as an excuse.  Yeah, that's it!   :lol:

Robert

EDIT - At least I have power now.

• Like 4

I contributed too!

It's Shake 'n Bake.  And I helped!

AJ

I will get home too late tonight. Entries will go out before I go to bed tomorrow night. I may even be able to work on it earlier on my lunch break Thursday. Thanks for entering.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 5

I will be getting home from Tacoma later than I planned tonight. Entries will go out this weekend. Thanks for your patience.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 2

Updated with all entries for the PIXEL PROMO.  If you did not receive a message with your entry details, please message me

Remember to please list PIXEL PROMO in the notes of your donation.  And if you do not do that, you can message me and let me know.  Thanks for all your support!

Robert

• Like 2

We are still a little over $250 away from the minimum it will take to fund the raffle.  If you have been waiting until the end, now is the time.  Just a few days left!!!

Please help support S4GRU and get a chance to win a new Google Pixel.  Thanks!   :fingers:

Robert

• Like 3