iPhone 7/7 Plus User's Thread

MacinJosh

I wish I could test it out but I no longer pick up b41 in my home anymore and sprint swears up and down there's no issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hpue hopefully will fix that

Yea but that mean me having to buy the 8 IF it supports that tech. It's just crazy cause I've been easily able to pick up that band all through my house for 2.5 years. Next thing you know. Poof it's gone and I'm mainly on the dreadful b26 now.

• Like 1

Yea but that mean me having to buy the 8 IF it supports that tech. It's just crazy cause I've been easily able to pick up that band all through my house for 2.5 years. Next thing you know. Poof it's gone and I'm mainly on the dreadful b26 now.

U call and create a ticket or tweet to Marci or dd6c4315babb530ebf154b8661c526cc.jpg

U call and create a ticket or tweet to Marci or marcella

I've had tickets opened, refreshes sent to my phone and a alleged tower issue fixed over the past 4 months. I've been also told it was my phone but had to tell them I don't have these issues anywhere else nor in my home. I haven't tweeted Marci or Marcella on the matter.

So here is my update on getting my bill credits for turning in my iphone 6 for the free iphone 7 promo.  Apparently the billing system did not allow the promotion to occur on my account as I am on a 1500 ED plan and provided a $10 credit to my line only. After discussing with Sprint, they sent me to besbuy (where I bought), and their sprint rep has been able to determine what happen and is getting a massive credit on my bill vs getting the $26 credit for the next 24 months.  Once it posts to my account, Ill let you all know. Based on whats posting, I won't have to pay my bill for like three months.

• Like 3

So here is my update on getting my bill credits for turning in my iphone 6 for the free iphone 7 promo. Apparently the billing system did not allow the promotion to occur on my account as I am on a 1500 ED plan and provided a $10 credit to my line only. After discussing with Sprint, they sent me to besbuy (where I bought), and their sprint rep has been able to determine what happen and is getting a massive credit on my bill vs getting the $26 credit for the next 24 months. Once it posts to my account, Ill let you all know. Based on whats posting, I won't have to pay my bill for like three months.

Holy crap, that explains why I got so many large credits but didn't say anything...

• Like 1

How can I check on my 7 plus to see if 3CA is enabled here in SoCal ?

Dial *3001#12345#* and choose "Connected Mode LTE Intra-frequency Measurements" and you'll see that particular screen. It will mainly show up when data is active.

Just an update:

I checked our Sprint account today and noticed that we have been given a $2047.48 credit to our account. We got a 128 GB 7 and two 128 GB 7 Plus's, and paid $100 down for each of them, on the 24 month installments. It seems that we have been given a credit for the entire 24 months of credits that we were promised, just all at once instead of monthly. So, we have finally been given our bill credit! I just need to make sure that my Dad pays the right amount each month so that the credit will last until the phones have been paid off. My faith in Sprint has been restored! :)

-Anthony

• Like 6

Just an update:

I checked our Sprint account today and noticed that we have been given a $2047.48 credit to our account. We got a 128 GB 7 and two 128 GB 7 Plus's, and paid $100 down for each of them, on the 24 month installments. It seems that we have been given a credit for the entire 24 months of credits that we were promised, just all at once instead of monthly. So, we have finally been given our bill credit! I just need to make sure that my Dad pays the right amount each month so that the credit will last until the phones have been paid off. My faith in Sprint has been restored! :)

-Anthony

I received some credits but nothing like that!!!!

I traded my 2 iPhone 6's in and 1 iPhone 6+.

Was supposed to get good monthly credits of about $27 per month and nothing yet.

I did receive like $700 in total credits but that's it!

Was supposed to get good monthly credits of about $27 per month and nothing yet.

Yeah to me it appears that they decided to not go through the trouble of crediting my father for the missed months of credits+adding the credit to our account every month, so they just gave us the total credits worth all at once. We traded in 2 iPhone 6 Plus's and 1 iPhone 6. I did the math and the full value of the credits over 24 months would come out to be around $2180, so a little less than that, but I'll take the credit none-the-less. I hope that you get yours sorted out!

-Anthony

• Like 3

Yawnnn

I'm kind of confused as to what relevance these last couple of posts by you have had to the topic at hand?

-Anthony

lol, he's a good friend and giving me stuff....That's all!!!!

We both have iPhone 7+ and from the Ohio area.

• Like 2