iPhone 7/7 Plus User's Thread

MacinJosh

Who did you buy the phone from?

If it's Sprint, can u easy pay the accessories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my phone from Apple. Pre-ordered it using the iPhone Upgrade Program.

And to answer your question I'm pretty sure you can't easy pay your accessories lol.

Edited by IsaiahL

I bought my phone from Apple. Pre-ordered it using the iPhone Upgrade Program.

And to answer your question I'm pretty sure you can't easy pay your accessories lol.

Unless things have changed, you can. But it does have to be over a certain dollar amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Unless things have changed, you can. But it does have to be over a certain dollar amount.

Oh well I stand corrected I wasn't aware lol.

• Like 1

Oh well I stand corrected I wasn't aware lol.

It's ok. I love that feature. That's how I bought my Apple Watch.

• Like 1

It's ok. I love that feature. That's how I bought my Apple Watch.

I'm conflicted on the Apple Watch I want one but I'm not sure if I should get the new one or the old one.

I'm conflicted on the Apple Watch I want one but I'm not sure if I should get the new one or the old one.

If you get one, get the new one.

• Like 2

One genuine major issue I have with the iPhone is that it doesn't connect to secure wifi that is saved it will only attempt to connect to the open network with weaker signal till you force it manually! Which means I'm on data a lot more when watching YouTube and can't change the quality settings! That is all! Otherwise love the LTE performance!

One genuine major issue I have with the iPhone is that it doesn't connect to secure wifi that is saved it will only attempt to connect to the open network with weaker signal till you force it manually! Which means I'm on data a lot more when watching YouTube and can't change the quality settings! That is all! Otherwise love the LTE performance!

I haven't come across that problem, although in my experience, if iOS has to choose between known wifi networks (secure or not) it prioritizes them in alphabetic order.

AFAIK, iOS will definitely connect to known Wi-Fi networks before anything else. It will not try to connect to an open Wi-Fi network (that it has never connected to before) over a known secured one.

-Anthony

In other news, I got a shipment email from Sprint. UPS tracking says my new iPhone will be here Monday!

Are you hyped [emoji24][emoji24]. I know when I got that from Apple I was hyped.

This is honestly the least excited I've been for a new phone, but it's time.

Was not supposed to ship for like another week, so it was a pleasant surprise to get it so soon. 7+ 256gb in black.

• Like 1

This is honestly the least excited I've been for a new phone, but it's time.

Was not supposed to ship for like another week, so it was a pleasant surprise to get it so soon. 7+ 256gb in black.

You're gonna enjoy it. I have the 7+ 128GB.

In other news, I got a shipment email from Sprint. UPS tracking says my new iPhone will be here Monday!

I have never gotten any shipping notification from sprint on any phone I have ordered from them. I have only known because of the UPS notification of shipments.

Got my 256/G 7+ jet black on 9/27. I was told if would ship on 10/7. I was nicely surprised. So far I am not disappointed at all. Very nice phone.

• Like 1

Just got the Bestbuy Mobile email. My 7+128 is ready for pickup. Ordered 9/14 received 10/11.

Congrats lol you're definitely gonna enjoy. I've noticed that this year the Plus model is definitely more popular. Almost everyone ik whose upgrading got the Plus and passed on the regular 4'7' 7.

Congrats lol you're definitely gonna enjoy. I've noticed that this year the Plus model is definitely more popular. Almost everyone ik whose upgrading got the Plus and passed on the regular 4'7' 7.

Well no dice. Being that I used a two-year contract for the device, sprint is not allowing for BB to activate it.  Im stuck.

Well no dice. Being that I used a two-year contract for the device, sprint is not allowing for BB to activate it. Im stuck.

Go to a sprint store and have them activate it. Should be no problem.

• Like 1

Bestbuy won't even let me buy it. It's stuck in POS.

That's honestly ridiculous. Idk how your contract is affecting the sale of the phone especially since it's a contract that sprint is still offering. I hope they find some sort of solution for you.

That's honestly ridiculous. Idk how your contract is affecting the sale of the phone especially since it's a contract that sprint is still offering. I hope they find some sort of solution for you.

The explanation I got is that I preordered and used the upgrade. However, now that the phone has come in, sprint is not honoring the 2year upgrade through bestbuy so they are unable to activate it.

The explanation I got is that I preordered and used the upgrade. However, now that the phone has come in, sprint is not honoring the 2year upgrade through bestbuy so they are unable to activate it.

Wow. That is completely ridiculous. The next thing I would thing to do is call Sprint and start making complaints. That unacceptable on their part especially since the 2 Year contract is still offered as a solution on their website and manufacturers sites to buy phones. If they're not gonna honor it then they need to remove it. Did you at least get your money back?

Any updates on ur situation?