iPhone 7/7 Plus User's Thread

MacinJosh

I got the iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Black my order says processing but my ETA says Oct 6-12 & my shopping says 2-3 from when I ordered it.

Sounds like you didn't order before 9/13, is that correct? If so, you'll be in the 2nd wave of shipments for that model. The first wave is shipping out now. I would guess/hope that you'll get your phone next week or the week after that.

Sounds like you didn't order before 9/13, is that correct? If so, you'll be in the 2nd wave of shipments for that model. The first wave is shipping out now. I would guess/hope that you'll get your phone next week or the week after that.

I pre-ordered it that morning actually. 9/13 was Tuesday so I should be in the first batch right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the note from Sprint regarding shipping dates: "...Our various shipment times based on order date are: (i) Ships by 9/30 if ordered by 11AM CT on 9/13. (ii) Delivers 10/12-10/19 if ordered between 11AM CT on 9/13 and 12PM CT on 9/17. (iii) Delivers 10/16-10/30 if ordered after 12PM CT on 9/17. You may track the progress of your order at www.sprint.com/myorder. Additionally, keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience."

Here is the note from Sprint regarding shipping dates: "...Our various shipment times based on order date are: (i) Ships by 9/30 if ordered by 11AM CT on 9/13. (ii) Delivers 10/12-10/19 if ordered between 11AM CT on 9/13 and 12PM CT on 9/17. (iii) Delivers 10/16-10/30 if ordered after 12PM CT on 9/17. You may track the progress of your order at www.sprint.com/myorder. Additionally, keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience."

Heres the twist though. I ordered it from Apple will these times still apply since I ordered a Sprint iPhone? I ordered mine 9/13 @ 10:13 AM? 

I got an updated order status email. I was mad at first but once I got through it I should still get it in 10/7. What I don't understand is I got mine ordered within 10 minutes of the website coming online and I still missed the first order. I guess they had a very small quantity of the 7+ 256/G jet blacks.

Had to settle for the 128 black plus, have 13 days to return going to cancel my preorder with sprint. Ordered the 256 on lease. In the meantime seems quick but I'm thoroughly lost navigating around. When I get home I'll set it up proper. Checked the apple stores morning inventory and selected pick up option.

I was really hoping I could finally use data while on the phone. Nope.

It depends on what carrier you have. Sprint doesn't support that feature, I know AT&T & T-MO do though.

• Like 1

My 2nd 7+ 128gb black arrives today

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thought those were not shipping as of yet. That is lucky still waiting for the 128 for another line on my account 

• Like 1

Thought those were not shipping as of yet. That is lucky still waiting for the 128 for another line on my account

Received 1 silver 128gn 7+ on launch and black 128gb 7+ being delivered today...

Received 1 silver 128gn 7+ on launch and black 128gb 7+ being delivered today...

Got my shipping notice last night.

Both my Black 7 + 128 GB will be delivered today. :)

When did you guys order your 7 Pluses? We preordered ours in store on the 10th (the day after preorders started) and are still awaiting them to come into the store. I'm very anxious, to say the least, especially since we go out of town Friday and won't be back until Monday, I would hate for them to come in while we're away.  :(

-Anthony

When did you guys order your 7 Pluses? We preordered ours in store on the 10th (the day after preorders started) and are still awaiting them to come into the store. I'm very anxious, to say the least, especially since we go out of town Friday and won't be back until Monday, I would hate for them to come in while we're away.  :(

-Anthony

Ordered mine late afternoon on the 9th from Sprint. 

The UPS package alert showed up before the order status changed on Sprint's site.

• Like 1

Just got notice that mine has shipped for my other line. Blk 128gb will be here tomorrow. No word on the 256 which I have to reject when it comes.

• Like 2

Ordered mine late afternoon on the 9th from Sprint.

The UPS package alert showed up before the order status changed on Sprint's site.

Thanks. Shortly after I posted my comment, my Dad got a call that his Silver 128 GB 7 plus was in. Still waiting on my Black 128 GB plus.

-Anthony

Hmm. Got an email from Sprint. Looks like my 7+ 256/G jet black has been delayed until November. I thought I was an early order when I stayed up late to order.

It's the color option you chose. Jet Black and Black were the favorites of this years release, especially Jet Black. You'll probably get it late October now. I'm hoping mine doesn't get delayed. Next week Tuesday makes 2 weeks from the purchase date so it should be shipping but I'm not sure.

• Like 1

It's the color option you chose. Jet Black and Black were the favorites of this years release, especially Jet Black. You'll probably get it late October now. I'm hoping mine doesn't get delayed. Next week Tuesday makes 2 weeks from the purchase date so it should be shipping but I'm not sure.

I had my order placed within 10 minutes of the Sprint site coming online on preorder nite/morning. Was surprised I did not make it for having it on launch day. Everytime I try check order status the web page is timing out So I can not verify the new Nocember delivery date. There is a delivery timeline on the last email. When I re received the email it had a 10/7 shipping date. Now it says November shipping date.