ENTER TO WIN A NEW UNLOCKED iPHONE 7 AND HELP SUPPORT S4GRU

S4GRU

RAFFLE CLOSED!  NO NEW ENTRIES!

gallery_1_2_32547.png

LIMITED TIME PROMOTION!!!  YOU COULD POSSIBLY WIN A NEW UNLOCKED PHONE 7 IF YOU DONATE TO SUPPORT S4GRU

The Goal

The goal is to have some fun and raise some money to support S4GRU.  If we can raise enough money to cover the device by 8 PM Eastern Time on Friday, October 7th, then we will schedule the raffle.  The contest winner can select the color.

This device is not limited to only Sprint.  It comes fully unlocked, so the winner can use this device on most networks in the U.S. and many outside the U.S. too.

The Plan

If we are able to raise at least as much as the device costs us plus incidental charges like taxes and shipping, we will add any additional proceeds to the S4GRU general fund.  If we can't raise enough, we will provide opportunity to refund.

And which model it ends up being depends on how much money we can raise.  If we raise just $750, it will be the 32GB iPhone 7.  For each additional $250 we collect beyond $750, we will give another $100 in upgrades toward upgrading to the 7 Plus or more memory.

The Raffle

Each donation to the
iPHONE 7 PROMO will receive a range of numbers, equating to one number for every dollar you donate.  The minimum donation to the cause is $10.  If you donate $10, you get a range of 10 numbers.  If you donate $100, you get a range of 100 numbers.  The more you donate, the greater your chances of winning.  There is no limit to the amount you can donate...in amount or frequency.  But it needs to be at least $10 per donation to the iPHONE 7 PROMO.

You will receive a Private Message (or email if you are not a S4GRU member) from S4GRU giving you your numbers after your donation.  Most likely within 8-12 hours, but could take a day or two.

We will stop accepting donations at 8PM Eastern on Friday, October 7th.  Any donations received after that time will not be counted toward this promotion.  I will announce when we will hold the drawing...we will do it in a live chat setting.  Date and time to be announced.  We will select a number at random using my random number generator app in my Nexus 6.  You do not need to be present in the live chat to win.

All money donated to the raffle will be credited to your S4GRU accumulation total and will count toward future upgrades.  If you are not currently a S4GRU Sponsor, you will be given Sponsor status for six months with the minimum $10 raffle donation.

To Enter

Go to the S4GRU PayPal Donation section by clicking on this hyperlink or by going to the S4GRU Main Forums Page and clicking the donate button in the upper right hand corner.  Enter an amount you want to donate for this promotion, minimum $10.  In the notes section, tell us your screen name and type iPHONE 7 PROMO.  If you forget to do that in the PayPal donation, then send me a Message.  You will get a message response giving you your raffle numbers by 10 PM Eastern on 10/7/2016.  If you don't get them, message me.

Rules

S4GRU Membership is not required to enter.  S4GRU Staff Members and their families are ineligible to win.  Dollars spent on the promotion will count toward future member upgrades.  There is no cash value of the prize.  S4GRU will pay the shipping costs to the winner.  The device is unlocked and Apple says it is compatible with AT&T, Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile.  It likely can be used on many more networks, but S4GRU cannot guarantee operability on any network.  A SIM card purchase for the winner's preferred network may be required and is not paid by S4GRU.  This contest is void where prohibited.  Pre-scheduled automatic recurring payments to S4GRU during the contest period will not be eligible for entry in the contest.  The contest may be subject to amendment or cancellation as necessary.

• Like 7

If my Dad hadn't ordered us all iPhone 7's last weekend I would totally have entered into this. Granted, I don't exactly have much spare cash right now, so I will only be able to give my normal monthly donation :(

-Anthony

• Like 4

Hey Robert, how are we doing with the raffle? How much more will you need to make the raffle happen? Thanks for the information.

We are about 1/3 funded. Need about $500-$600 more in donations.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 2

My first set of tickets have been purchased....

Any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently on the road, but will provide an update later today. We are approximately half funded now.

• Like 3

We are at approx $530 or so. Need to get to a little over $700 to make minimum to fund. Would like to get higher, of course, to make S4GRU a few bucks too. :)

Sent from OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

To those who haven't received entries, yet. I will be sending them late tonight. Thanks!

Sent from OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

After giving a refund back to someone, we are now at $625.  We need to get to approx $750 to cover shipping and taxes.  So we are getting close.  Hope to get there before the end of the week.  Hopefully we can even make a few extra bucks for the site too.  Thanks for all your support!

Robert

• Like 4

OK, now we have reached the minimum funding to do the raffle. However, please keep donating. We need to make a few dollars for the site. Also, every $250 additional raised will provide for an upgrade to the device offered. I will get new entries messaged out this evening or tomorrow.

Thanks for supporting S4GRU!

Robert

• Like 7