Apple upgrade program vs Sprint lease

TheCUJuan

Now that Sprint is charging more for the iPhone lease, do you guys feel that the Sprint lease (old iPhone forever plan) is still the best deal? I'm having a tough time deciding. I've been feeling like the two extra dollars/month for an iPhone plus 128 GB phone through apple is worth it as it's unlocked and it comes with apple care. But I've been recently re-thinking that as it may be easier to upgrade though Sprint and I have never used Apple care within the first year of a phone...

Thoughts?

Now that Sprint is charging more for the iPhone lease, do you guys feel that the Sprint lease (old iPhone forever plan) is still the best deal? I'm having a tough time deciding. I've been feeling like the two extra dollars/month for an iPhone plus 128 GB phone through apple is worth it as it's unlocked and it comes with apple care. But I've been recently re-thinking that as it may be easier to upgrade though Sprint and I have never used Apple care within the first year of a phone...

Thoughts?

I would pay an extra $2 per month for Apple Care on a leased device.

Thru discounts, my lease in 6s, is half of what they are offering on the 7 and I pay $1 for iPhone 4ever. Hopefully they will help the Loyal Customers out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way I see it, is on Sprint, I would go from paying $19/month to paying $39 and change for the iPhone plus 128 GB one. On the apple upgrade program is 41 and change.

Let me know if you know of a way to get it cheaper than that through Sprint...

• Like 1

I just upgraded last year for a 6s any suggestions on getting upgraded to a 7 I have been with sprint over 15 years? Looking at the apple program as there is no contract!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you on a lease or do you own the 6s outright? If you own it, Sprint will give you a 7 32 GB for free.

If you smash your screen with Apple Care+, repair is only $29, and any other damage resulting in replacement is $100. This beats out the Sprint insurance deductible. It also means you do business at the Genius Bar, not with Sprint.

If you smash your screen with Apple Care+, repair is only $29, and any other damage resulting in replacement is $100. This beats out the Sprint insurance deductible. It also means you do business at the Genius Bar, not with Sprint.

AppleCare+ has always been a better deal than Sprint's (or any carrier's, for that matter) deductible. The only benefits the carrier's insurance provides is for loss or theft.

-Anthony