iPhone 7/7 Plus Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

Is this the first device on Sprint that has/supports 2CA uplink?

Sent from my iPhone 6s+ using Tapatalk

As far as we know it does.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

Took 13 minutes at work. Lets see how bad this slows down my 6. Only thing I care about is wificalling to cdma handoff. If it works well, ill stick to ios10. If not, ill go back to ios9 .

iOS 10 has been great on my 6 Plus. No noticeable performance issues compared to iOS 9.

-Anthony

Is this the first device on Sprint that has/supports 2CA uplink?

The HTC One A9 baseband supports uplink CA.  But no one ever did a teardown to determine if the full RF path supports it.  Regardless, odds are that uplink CA never was implemented.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-400-htc-one-a9-the-first-sprint-handset-to-support-uplink-2x-ca/

AJ

So will the iPhone 7 be able to do 2x UP and 3x Down at the same time or no?

We have no proof right now when or if Sprint will enable uplink CA.

AJ

We have no proof right now when or if Sprint will enable uplink CA.

AJ

I think I saw the docs on here that said it did but you're right just because it's there don't mean it will be in use by Sprint.

Anyone get a tracking number for their phones yet?

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk

Not yet but I did notice that when I placed my order for the jet black plus Friday morning that the money was taken out my account but the charges dropped off and the money placed back into my account. Today I saw that the money was taken back out. I hope that means a tracking number is to follow with a Friday delivery... but we will see because I have a ship date by 10/7 for that model. I do think that tomorrow is when people will start to get their tracking numbers.

i did not but my status updated.

"Your order for the iPhone 7 Plus Black 128GB has been received and will ship by 9/30 if ordered before 11AM CT on 9/13. Your order will ship by 10/19 if ordered after 11AM CT on 9/13. You may track the progress of your order at www.sprint.com/myorder. Additionally, keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience."

I ordered mine around 5:30am EST so I should get mine Friday. Hopefully I get the tracking number tomorrow

make it happen AJ. You can do it!!! lol

If I have that kind of power over time and space, what the hell am I doing here at this little web site talking to you?

AJ

• Like 1

i did not but my status updated.

"Your order for the iPhone 7 Plus Black 128GB has been received and will ship by 9/30 if ordered before 11AM CT on 9/13. Your order will ship by 10/19 if ordered after 11AM CT on 9/13. You may track the progress of your order at www.sprint.com/myorder. Additionally, keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience."

I ordered mine around 5:30am EST so I should get mine Friday. Hopefully I get the tracking number tomorrow

I got the same thing too but different dates. I thought it was just a cosmetic change and nothing too serious.

I got a tracking number on Sunday night for 2 of the 4 phones that I ordered even though I expected all 4 to ship together (all 4 were supposed to ship prior to 9/16)

Currently UPS doesn't show any info on the tracking number Sprint listed.

• Like 1

Took 13 minutes at work. Lets see how bad this slows down my 6. Only thing I care about is wificalling to cdma handoff. If it works well, ill stick to ios10. If not, ill go back to ios9 .

I got my my update done with no problems. Phone is working good. No slows down that I am seeing. I don't use Wi-Fi calling so don't know about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my my update done with no problems. Phone is working good. No slows down that I am seeing. I don't use Wi-Fi calling so don't know about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Runs great so far. Just little laggy for my 6 in some of the screen animations.

Wifi calling to 3G doesn't work for me at all. I am disappointed.

Yeah I think whoever reported successful wifi call handoffs experienced a fluke.

On the brighter side, the new carrier settings alongside iOS 10 for Sprint hangs onto LTE sooooooo much better in my personal experience.

• Like 3

Yeah I think whoever reported successful wifi call handoffs experienced a fluke.

On the brighter side, the new carrier settings alongside iOS 10 for Sprint hangs onto LTE sooooooo much better in my personal experience.

I haven't tested the LTE holding signal yet. I will tonight.