iPhone 7/7 Plus Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

Hey guys. I think the site is ok. I'm checking out now. I didn't see anything about delayed shipping.

I got my jet black!!

Sent from my iPhone 6s+ using Tapatalk

Hey guys. I think the site is ok. I'm checking out now. I didn't see anything about delayed shipping.

Were you upgrading? I can add a new line fine but the website's a fail for upgrading...

Were you upgrading? I can add a new line fine but the website's a fail for upgrading...

Yea I did a upgrade. I signed out of my account, closed out my browser tab and typed back in sprints website and I clicked the pre order button on the landing page. I was asked to sign back in and it went through smoothly.

• Like 1

I hope the ship dates for the jet back are just overstated for 10/7. I looked at my confirmation email and said ship by 10/7.

I hope the ship dates for the jet back are just overstated for 10/7. I looked at my confirmation email and said ship by 10/7.

I saw some peoples won't ship until November on Twitter so who knows. I hope we all get it next week

I saw some peoples won't ship until November on Twitter so who knows. I hope we all get it next week

I hope we all do too. Sprint already took the money off by debit card and I don't remember them doing that last year until the device shipped so we shall see.

I hope we all do too. Sprint already took the money off by debit card and I don't remember them doing that last year until the device shipped so we shall see.

Yeah we shall see. It looks like the shipping dates are matching exactly on Apple.com

I guess we wait until we get our tracking numbers which should be Wednesday

Sooo... I was on the iPhone forever (or for life? Can't remember which) and when I tried to upgrade it game me the option to do the 17 month lease for like $39/month. I noticed that for like 41 I could get it on apple with the yearly upgrade and apple care. Soooo... I did it.

But now I'm wondering what's going to happen with the remaining lease payments with sprint. Will I have to pay some sort of difference when I return my current phone to sprint?

What bugged me was having to put the $200 down payment. I have never had to do that before. A lot of people were saying they have November delivery dates. I hope it is not like when I ordered my 6+. They changed the delivery date twice. Waited over 12 weeks to get mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received the order summary email and it says the estimated shipping is today lmao

Jealous [emoji35] lol!

What bugged me was having to put the $200 down payment. I have never had to do that before. A lot of people were saying they have November delivery dates. I hope it is not like when I ordered my 6+. They changed the delivery date twice. Waited over 12 weeks to get mine.

I thought I was the only one. When I did my 6 and s6 plus I just paid taxes. I thought sprint was just being funny with me having to pay $100 minus tax after I forced them to remove that ASL off my account 2 weeks ago without Autopay.

Sooo... I was on the iPhone forever (or for life? Can't remember which) and when I tried to upgrade it game me the option to do the 17 month lease for like $39/month. I noticed that for like 41 I could get it on apple with the yearly upgrade and apple care. Soooo... I did it.

But now I'm wondering what's going to happen with the remaining lease payments with sprint. Will I have to pay some sort of difference when I return my current phone to sprint?

I tried that. If said my plan was not comparable with that payment option.

I'm going jet black with a spigen clear case. I do know it'll have some micro marks by I'm not too concerned with that due to I never sell my iPhones.

My wife has a Spigen Clear on her 6S. Too slippery for me. I'm going with the Apple Leather case on my 7+ so no one will know what color the phone is anyway. :) I am going with "Black" matte for the resale value uptick.

12 weeks? When did you order it?

So I just spoke with Sprint and they basically said that if I stick to the Apple order, I'd have to pay about $220 that is remaining on my current lease. Alternatively, I can cancel the apple order and get it through sprint, get the phone and the lease that goes along with it to one of the lines that have old phones, or I can add a fourth line that would take over the lease. What do you guys think I should do?

12 weeks? When did you order it?

Ordered from sprint. I had to return the first 6+ I got because the order was wrong. Took 12 weeks and a couple of days before I got the right one. This was two years ago.

So I just spoke with Sprint and they basically said that if I stick to the Apple order, I'd have to pay about $220 that is remaining on my current lease. Alternatively, I can cancel the apple order and get it through sprint, get the phone and the lease that goes along with it to one of the lines that have old phones, or I can add a fourth line that would take over the lease. What do you guys think I should do?

So it seems like we're going to move my phone and its lease to a line on the account that has an iPhone 5c - they'll be on the lease program and I'll be on the apple program going forward.

Bit late but 2 Black iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB ordered on 24 month installment. Ship by date of 9/30.

However I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy on how the trade in for the credit is going to work and there doesn't seem to be any FAQ related to the process.

I'm assuming I'll need to request a shipping package to mail the current phones to Sprint for the trade in credit but I'd rather take them to a corp store if possible.