iPhone 7/7 Plus Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

The iPhone for Life deal that was available in December said that when the new device came out, they would be upgrade eligible, so their account should say that on September 1st, they became upgrade eligible. Whereas once they upgrade to the iPhone 7, they will move to the new iPhone Forever deal, where they have to make 12 consecutive lease payments before they become upgrade eligible again.

-Anthony

Oh, ok. Thx.

I'll be upgrading from a 6+ to a 7+ 128G "Black".

The "Jet Black" is prone to scratching even in a protective case.

So there is no easy way to protect it 100% from scratches when it

comes time to resell it.

So a used "Black" can be kept in mint condition easier than a "Jet Black".

I'll be upgrading from a 6+ to a 7+ 128G "Black".

The "Jet Black" is prone to scratching even in a protective case.

So there is no easy way to protect it 100% from scratches when it

comes time to resell it.

So a used "Black" can be kept in mint condition easier than a "Jet Black".

Knowing Zagg, they will capitalize on this scratch problem as fast as they can.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

I'm going jet black with a spigen clear case. I do know it'll have some micro marks by I'm not too concerned with that due to I never sell my iPhones.

Sent from my iPhone 6s+ using Tapatalk

I'm struggling mathematically on what the proper route is for an upgrade from a Iphone 6+.  We are on the ED1500 - and plan to keep it that way.

A 128gb Iphone 7+ looks to be $419 on Sprint with a 2 year agreement - but then you are only upgrading every two years.  I think it would be neato to be able to upgrade each time a new one is released.

Or you can do the Apple Iphone Upgrade deal through Apple at $41.58 a month.  That includes AppleCare+ and comes out to $498/yr for the device - BUT you can get the new phone each year.

Or the Sprint Iphone Forever deal?  Have not seen pricing for that for the iPhone 7+ yet.  But the key here might be that it doesnt 'include' AppleCare+.

So if I convince myself that upgrading every year is the 'norm' - I am out, what... $80/year for the ability to upgrade each year?

Been a long day - and I am struggling.   :(

Sprint is the promo King lol

Not Sofa King?

AJ

According to the following article, Sprint will be selling the 256 GB models for the price of the 128 GB models during preorder "while supplies last": https://9to5mac.com/2016/09/08/sprint-free-iphone-7-promo-preorder-deal/

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk

Marcelo also tweeted this.
  • Like 1

According to the following article, Sprint will be selling the 256 GB models for the price of the 128 GB models during preorder "while supplies last": https://9to5mac.com/2016/09/08/sprint-free-iphone-7-promo-preorder-deal/

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk

That's pretty interesting. Wish it would have saved me money (I need at least 64GB storage on my phone), but I guess I'll take the extra free storage instead. Maybe it'll boost resale a little when I sell the phone in 2 years. What would've been even better is if they were offering a free upgrade from 32GB to 128GB, but that would have conflicted with the free 32GB iPhone 7 offers.

Regardless, any deal on an iPhone is a good deal ;)

Edited by jtravers

That's pretty interesting. Wish it would have saved me money (I need at least 64GB storage on my phone), but I guess I'll take the extra free storage instead. Maybe it'll boost resale a little when I sell the phone in 2 years. What would've been even better is if they were offering a free upgrade from 32GB to 128GB, but that would have conflicted with the free 32GB iPhone 7 offers.

Regardless, any deal on an iPhone is a good deal ;)

the weird thing is that I can't find the terms. Will this be only for the 7 or also for the 7 plus?

the weird thing is that I can't find the terms. Will this be only for the 7 or also for the 7 plus?

We all hope it includes the 7 Plus, but we won't know until 12:01 am unfortunately.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Keep getting an error on trying to upgrade. I thought they would be ready for this

Right.

apple site is up. tried that but same thing happens when it tries to connect to Sprint to set up.

Is there a option for installment billing via sprint through Apple? Not trying to have a credit card tied to a phone payment per month?

Is there a option for installment billing via sprint through Apple? Not trying to have a credit card tied to a phone payment per month?

I am not sure. It seemed like that, but it can not get through to sprint so I could not place the order. It said the would reserve a phone for me wit ha 4-6 week delivery time. I am holding there and trying though the sprint website

I am not sure. It seemed like that, but it can not get through to sprint so I could not place the order. It said the would reserve a phone for me wit ha 4-6 week delivery time. I am holding there and trying though the sprint website

Nothing on sprint site works besides signing in. I even signed out and went as if I was a new customers and that didn't even bring up any phones to select. Sprint didn't plan well for this.

Nothing on sprint site works besides signing in. I even signed out and went as if I was a new customers and that didn't even bring up any phones to select. Sprint didn't plan well for this.

Not surprised. Just try to call the order line and it said they are closed. HAHA!!! hope they fix it soon

Not surprised. Just try to call the order line and it said they are closed. HAHA!!! hope they fix it soon

Smh. The site matches the network lol. I wanted my jet black but it seems like it's getting slim by the minute. Well I can't stress over it.