galaxy Note II on 2456 prl

cfli1688c1

i have a galaxy Note II that the prl version is 2456.  From what i read, this is for business.  The problem i have with it is this: at my office i can not make or receive calls or text, i have no problem if i am 1 street block away.  I have a LG phone and its prl verison is 55056, and it does not have any call/text problem.  I have do many prl updates and carrier resets, the prl will not update to the 55056.  Anyone know how to get the Note II to update to the 55056 prl version?  thanks.

i have a galaxy Note II that the prl version is 2456.  From what i read, this is for business.  The problem i have with it is this: at my office i can not make or receive calls or text, i have no problem if i am 1 street block away.  I have a LG phone and its prl verison is 55056, and it does not have any call/text problem.  I have do many prl updates and carrier resets, the prl will not update to the 55056.  Anyone know how to get the Note II to update to the 55056 prl version?  thanks.

My spidey sense says that there is more to this story.  The Samsung Galaxy Note II is a really old handset at this point.  Did you flash this PRL yourself?  Did you buy this handset used?  You may have created your own problem -- or stumbled into one that someone else created and passed off on you.

AJ