Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Dying Embers Thread

SeanK_

I'm torn between the blue and the black.

Also, want to see what google and apple brings out next.

Arggggg.

There should only be 1 release date for all of the things... 12/24!

• Like 1

Can anyone comment on the signal reception compared to their old device? Is it better or worse?  Are you holding on to LTE better?

Can anyone comment on the signal reception compared to their old device? Is it better or worse? Are you holding on to LTE better?

I will actually still have my note 5 active on my line so I will be able to compare the best. But until the blue coral note is in stores i refuse to buy it.
  • Like 2

I can't find wifi calling on the Note 7

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

2ce3dddcc859544fdf4eecf2ac718911.jpg

This is odd, doesn't appear to have it, at least not yet. Maybe in an upcoming software update. You would've thought it come enabled right out of the box.

Looking at that coral blue as well, it looks amazing. I will probably hold out to see what Google has in store then go from there.

Is Sprint fully transitioned to IMS based WiFi calling yet?

Edit: Nope, though there are efforts to transition based on what is being mentioned in other threads and on Reddit. 

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Can anyone comment on the signal reception compared to their old device? Is it better or worse? Are you holding on to LTE better?

For me it's holding on to B26 like a champ and it even works a bit where the Note 5 would pull .24 mbps I'm getting around 1 mbps, even in the bottom floor of my house where the Note 5 would drop to 3G, 1x800 or even VZW roaming.

• Like 1

Honestly the device is not all that keen on holding on to B41. It does great on B25 and B26. Comparing it with the S7 Edge, the Edge is a tad better signal wise. Granted the device just came out I'm thinking with a few updates it should be good. So far a pretty decent device, it's like a Note 5 with extreme cosmetic surgery, including Lipo...

• Like 1

IMO the Note 5 radios are better. Again I've only had the device since Friday.

Not what I wanted to hear, was hoping they would be a bit better than the Note 5. Surprisingly however any issues I had with my Note 5 have since corrected themselves I am back to great LTE everywhere, haven't seen 3G in a while.

Not what I wanted to hear, was hoping they would be a bit better than the Note 5. Surprisingly however any issues I had with my Note 5 have since corrected themselves I am back to great LTE everywhere, haven't seen 3G in a while.

not for me