lilotimz

Is this first link Mobilitie/Sprint?  It's very similar to a lot of Verizon small cells in the San Fernando Valley.

Is this first link Mobilitie/Sprint?  It's very similar to a lot of Verizon small cells in the San Fernando Valley.

Should be sprint but if there is no GCI with the site then we can't be sure. And better pictures would be nice but I am not sure it is an air harmony I don't see the iBridge and this thread is about airspan products.

So better pic and a SCP would be the thing to prove it.

• 4 weeks later...

Should be sprint but if there is no GCI with the site then we can't be sure. And better pictures would be nice but I am not sure it is an air harmony I don't see the iBridge and this thread is about airspan products.

So better pic and a SCP would be the thing to prove it.

Some phones are not able to see small cells unless they are airplane moded, specifically the LG G2 and LG V20.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Some phones are not able to see small cells unless they are airplane moded, specifically the LG G2 and LG V20.

You just made a good argument to NOT buy either of the phones and maybe other LG phones.

• Like 1

Wow B26 small cells. I thought all their small cells were B41.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Wow that should help out with really filling gaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hoping for a rollout soon... simultaneous voice and data is a must for sprint to stay competitive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 last I heard. More towers need to be added first. Their is still to many areas with poor tower spacing.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Can you explain more? I don't see why certain devices would not be able to use a signal that should be open to all devices on the network.

• Like 1

Can you explain more? I don't see why certain devices would not be able to use a signal that should be open to all devices on the network.

Since it's new to the local RF environment, it and the rest of the enbs along with the UEs will need time to recognize and optimize handoffs to each other.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk