lilotimz

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Rumors Thread

ingenium    780

I wasnt aware that the Note 5 was only one SKU for all carriers like this..

You could try activating it with a prepaid or foreign SIM first to avoid the bloatware install

Sent from my Nexus 6P

nexgencpu    3,939

Im saying the boot change. When the sim was out it was different. The note 5 had two variants if i remember right

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

how about all the Sprint apps etc

Terrell352    2,248

how about all the Sprint apps etc

They showed up on my note 5 after i put the sim card in. Once there on the phone though they stay there.

dedub    1,039

time for a non-rumor thread?

:lol:

Terrell352    2,248

time for a non-rumor thread?

Indeed. The first device has been bought so its time

SeanK_    489

How's the signal on this device?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Signal at atleast here not much difference, but at home I did notice a bit stronger signal with 3G.

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• PROGRESSIVE RAFFLE
    FOR AN iPHONE 8

iphonexiphone8.jpg

WHICH CAN PROGRESS TO AN iPHONE 8+ OR AN iPHONE X
    **or an Android device of equal or lesser value**

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• The 123 subway station at Penn Station finally has B41. Its from the Transit wireless DAS but in the past it only had B25 LTE. Nice to see more B41 lighting up underground. I'm going to check the ACE side sometime this week as well. 
    • I'd just wonder how long it would take to get the networks to mesh.  How integrated would they need to be to have seemless handoffs, especially with voice.  Then how long will this integration take to get to that point. That's if they even integrate networks. Maybe they could say just point Sprint's equipment to TMobile's servers, push some updates and be integrated.  Not knowing a thing about how their networks work, this is the grey area and the area I'd be concerned with.  For data, I can see just open up bands to each others customers, retransmit requests/packets if hopping networks.  But not sure that will go well for VoLTE.  Plus there could be a lot of lost packets which wouldn't be good for a lot of services.  I'd imagine at first say as a Sprint customer I would be able to use the TMobile network, but when the phone scans it would scan for Sprint channels first then scan for TMobile if it can't find Sprint.  
    • Apparently the MiniMacros was an actual order placement.  But I don't know how long of a period a time this order is for.
    • Hmm makes sense kinda, I've noticed my battery has tanked a lot myself. Probably going to disable it and see if it makes a difference.