LG V20: LG's Next V10? (LG-LS997)

Arysyn

Hey so what are the codes to get in and change up my band priority, and off and on???

Got some towers that have upgraded since i left and need to get in and disable band 41

:rolleyes::roflmao::rofl:

At least on my V20, the band priorities screen is totally blank even with the MSL code (but not rooted) :td::cry:

:rolleyes::roflmao::rofl:

At least on my V20, the band priorities screen is totally blank even with the MSL code (but not rooted) :td::cry:

Well damn.. that makes it tough then... because i am guessing not every tower that has b41 has 25 & 26

• Like 1

Well damn.. that makes it tough then... because i am guessing not every tower that has b41 has 25 & 26

Generally it's the other way around. Unless we're talking Clear sites... every Sprint site that has LTE has at least Band 25, then you add on B26 and B41.  But even if we are talking Clear sites, almost never will you have a B41 signal that is out of range of a Band 25 signal. 

Generally it's the other way around. Unless we're talking Clear sites... every Sprint site that has LTE has at least Band 25, then you add on B26 and B41.  But even if we are talking Clear sites, almost never will you have a B41 signal that is out of range of a Band 25 signal. 

Well yea thats what  meant. lol.. not every tower with 25 and 41 will have 26..

or should every native sprint tower have 25 & 26??

Ill swing by the few sites i was talking about and take a pic... I know the 41 is a separate antenna. so thats easy

Well yea thats what meant. lol.. not every tower with 25 and 41 will have 26..

or should every native sprint tower have 25 & 26??

Ill swing by the few sites i was talking about and take a pic... I know the 41 is a separate antenna. so thats easy

Outside of the IBEZ, every full build Sprint site has B25/26. Only exception are GMO sites.

Sent from my LG G5

Outside of the IBEZ, every full build Sprint site has B25/26. Only exception are GMO sites.

Sent from my LG G5

SO then we should upgrade a few of those on our maps then?? some are tagged as 25, 41 with no 26...

SO then we should upgrade a few of those on our maps then?? some are tagged as 25, 41 with no 26...

Possibly, I don't know the specifics of your area. But every full build site got B25 and B26 unless it was a GMO. If a site has B25 and B41, then it almost certainly (99.9%) has B26.

Man I tell you what... this zerolemon is AWESOME... I am on my 2nd discharge cycle, and I cant get this thing to drain for crap.. If I realized how long it held below 10% I would have just run tomorrow... started at 19%, 3 hours ago... ran youtube and flash light till it shut wifi off at 4%.. now had screen on, flash light on... watching a video now internal...just barely hit 3%  for the last 30 min...

Crazy

Man I tell you what... this zerolemon is AWESOME... I am on my 2nd discharge cycle, and I cant get this thing to drain for crap.. If I realized how long it held below 10% I would have just run tomorrow... started at 19%, 3 hours ago... ran youtube and flash light till it shut wifi off at 4%.. now had screen on, flash light on... watching a video now internal...just barely hit 3% for the last 30 min...

Crazy

picutre of phone with and without zerolemon?

Interested to see the size of it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

New update:

c0cb76667e62bb144e658591964151a4.jpg

3d1c329544310067de65dc1a16140600.jpg

It took about 25% of battery to do update.

No Calling Plus.

Immediately after I was force fed a google services instant app likely to enable spying on your conversations (included in recent google app updates which I had refused.)

39ebb2d206820b9c006651e4f499ed73.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Anyone know the dial code to get into the service menu? I want to initiate a proximity sensor test. Hopefully will recalibrate it.

##debug#, ##data#

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

picutre of phone with and without zerolemon?

Interested to see the size of it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok sorry been a bit busy, i will get this for you over the weekend...

With that said.... My v-20 is CHEWING some battery.. and its the Phone idle. android os, android system that are taking a good chunk.. Screen and an app are the other 2 in the top 5...

Any ideas how to remedy this??

Boot in safe mode and see if it does the same thing. If not, then an app is to blame. If it stays the same, are you in a fringe signal area, including wifi?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Got a new system update. Installing it now

It bumps firmware to ZV8, July 1 2017 Android security patch level. Other aspects seem the same. SCP earfcn API still works, same with starting a call using WiFi calling and dropping the WiFi link and still being able to use data while in the call. It had no release notes or comments.

Calling plus not yet supported.

FYI: Sprint has this for $270 full price, Best Buy $300 full.  Great deal.

Bought two from Sprint for my wife and me. Great deal, great phone. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Firmware updated to ZVA, September 1 2017 Android security patch level. Other aspects seem the same. It had no release notes or comments.

Calling plus not yet supported.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had issues with annoying echos on my phone during voice calls.  Started a few months ago and has been getting worse.  I can say an entire sentence before I hear the echo.  It does not affect Wi-Fi calling.  Anyone else seen or heard of this?

1 hour ago, dkyeager said:

I have had issues with annoying echos on my phone during voice calls.  Started a few months ago and has been getting worse.  I can say an entire sentence before I hear the echo.  It does not affect Wi-Fi calling.  Anyone else seen or heard of this?

I hear an echo when I call my dad (both LG G6). Only happens when Calling Plus is active.

• Like 1