Franklin r850

I was looking at them. I need to upgrade my Netgear Zing. Looking at sprint.com I don't think it supports 3g connections. I also dont think it supports 2x CA. When you have time i would be interested to see if how they work.

Has anyone owned one of these yet.... Franklin r850 hotspot. I just pick two of them up with unlimited plan for both. I have a business account

exisiting unlimited or new unlimited?

I was looking at them. I need to upgrade my Netgear Zing. Looking at sprint.com I don't think it supports 3g connections. I also dont think it supports 2x CA. When you have time i would be interested to see if how they work.

so far so good. The RF performance is similar to my Note 5, and you are correct no 3g fall back. I need to read up on CA don't know much about the differences, I do need to post a screen shot of signal check of a site near me that speeds increased dramatically from 8mbps to 20mbps on average now.
  • Like 1

New, but i do have a business account with 10 lines.

Interesting, recently lost an Unlimited Hotspot line because we put it on seasonal standby.  We had several hotspots so luckily those are still on unlimited.  Sprint was unable to honor the unlimited lines even though it was escalated up the ladder.

Interesting, recently lost an Unlimited Hotspot line because we put it on seasonal standby.  We had several hotspots so luckily those are still on unlimited.  Sprint was unable to honor the unlimited lines even though it was escalated up the ladder.

I recently lost mine. A Sprint rep cancelled the wrong line on me. I was able to get it back at 58.99 a month instead. There must be a plan code somewhere. If you PM me, I will look for the email from the lady that helped me.

• 3 weeks later...

I just asked the business rep thats in my area and got it. He said its not easy but it can be done.

How much is the plan you are on and is it still active as of today?

• 5 months later...