Need help from an administrator!?

MileHI38

Robert, or anyone of the staff:

I just joined a couple of weeks ago and have been enjoying the forum as I'm about to port over to Sprint next Friday. Last night I started a post in the General forum and it had about 10 or so responses and then when I went back to check the post it was gone! No warning or explanation as to why it was taken down????

I've tried to PM Robert, or any of the administrators for that matter and it says I don't have permission to PM people now??

Uhhh.......what did I do wrong here?!

Can one of the administrators please PM me to explain what happened? Maybe it was a mistake or something?

Thx

Check your content.  You have made 25 posts.  Have you made more than that many?  If not, your posts were merged into an existing thread.  Look twice before starting a new thread.  S4GRU dislikes thread clutter, and most topics already are under discussion.

AJ

AJ,

Thanks for the quick response :tu:

I guess the thread would've made more sense if I posted it in the investment thread in the General topics section. But I looked and my content wasn't merged in there? So I have no idea where to look to find the content?

The topic was about Sprints financial situation in regards to a article that I read on Fierce Wireless about them being $30 billion in debt and a interest payment being due this year of $2.5billion. It wasn't a bash thread at all, I was concerned about Sprints financial condition after reading the article and thought I would post it here to get some feedback.

I guess what I don't understand is why can't I PM anybody as it says I don't have permission to? I PM'd centermedic last night after the thead dissapeared to ask him what happened (he posted in the thread) and my PM went through to him, although he never responded back? And I've successfully PM'd another member on here and it went through and they responded back?

Thx 

Click on your forum avatar.  You can find all of your forum posts from there.

As for the PM issue, I have no clear idea.  You are a relatively new member with only a few posts under your belt, so for spam/abuse prevention, you may be limited in your PM privileges at this point.  Or it could be a glitch.  Only Robert can address that.

AJ

Ahhh....ok I see now where my posts are and where my thread last night went to. It was merged into the Marcelo/Town hall meeting thread lol I didn't think to look in that one as I didn't think it fit in there but low and behold it was moved into that thread.

I'll start another post in this sub-forum to ask Robert about the PM issue and if there is a limit for new members like me.

Thanks for your help AJ!