How's RF performance on the 6S/6S+ relative to a Nexus 5?

wifi_n

The title pretty much says it all. Sprint kinda sucks in my area (about 1 bar of 3G on my Nexus 5 outdoors; I can get 1 bar of LTE for a minute or so if I toggle airplane mode). So, I'm concerned about how good (or poor) the iPhone 6S or 6S+'s RF performance is. Any thoughts?

I came from Android and this is my first iPhone (6S) and I can say that the RF performance beats the hell out of past Android devices I have owned.  Areas I knew I wouldn't get LTE  whether it be from SMR or PCS my iPhone keeps a latch on it and the data is usable at -119dBm or higher, very impressed with it.  

I came from Android and this is my first iPhone (6S) and I can say that the RF performance beats the hell out of past Android devices I have owned.  Areas I knew I wouldn't get LTE  whether it be from SMR or PCS my iPhone keeps a latch on it and the data is usable at -119dBm or higher, very impressed with it.  

All of my android phones seem to drop B26 when it hits anything lower than -115dBm.  It just doesn't want to hold onto it then.  Wish there was a setting to let the phone favor 4G over 3G, because that -115dBm LTE signal can and will be faster than a stronger 3G signal in most cases.

• Like 2