iPhone 6S/6S Plus User Thread

MacinJosh

When does the phone use the haptic motor? Notifications?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Any vibration.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy shit. Today was a shit show. Systems crashing allover the places. You iPhone people are needy dammit!

As soon as the west coast came online and started activating is when we got slammed. So glad I got mine through before all of that happened.

By the time I went in to get mine, it took 30 to 45 minutes to activate. Not too bad considering it was launch day.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

Did my through chrome. No prob.

Haha this is a joke tho.

1084cc66bb10851347200a06a328db5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earlier my 1x screen was displaying CDMA Band Class 0 when it was on Band Class 1. Everything else was correct.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6s Plus 128GB using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Updated iOS and everything appears to be normal now

Didn't even realize I wasn't updated. Thanks for catching that.

Between 2:30 and 5:30 central time using RMS or anything sprint related was a total disaster. Took me 2 hours to do a 2 year contract and a flip flop. Glad it went good for you guys. I felt terrible for the people standing around waiting on the system to get its act together.

• Like 1

Just wondering if anybody got the stuff to return their current phone for iPhone forever. I was supposed to get a return kit but nothing came with my phone.

Nothing, as I suspected the ups drive left 3 6s pluses sitting on the porch. No signature. I'm will be headed to the sprint store tomorrow to return last years 6 pluses

Getting my phone was an adventure this afternoon. I had to leave for work at 4pm, and couldn't wait anymore. So, at a quarter to, I went hunting for the brown truck around my neighborhood. Was about to give up when I saw that brown box turn a corner up the road, flagged him down, and got my phone on the side of the road. It was very stalker-ish, but I'm was too excited to wait until Monday.

• Like 2

Just wondering if anybody got the stuff to return their current phone for iPhone forever. I was supposed to get a return kit but nothing came with my phone.

The phone came UPS and the return label and envelope came in US Mail today.

For anyone on iPhone forever, and questioning what to do with your old device, I just got an email that my return kit is being shipped. It's called RMAKIT - giveback return kit. It was automatic, and I didn't even ask for it. I'll still return it in store if possible.