Samsung Galaxy Note 5 User Thread

COZisBack

Mine has been horrible. Cant find the source but I charge twice a day most days now. Today I almost had to charge three times.

unplugged phone around 4am, it's now 9am and down too 48%, but I've been on Spotify an pandora since 430am.

unplugged phone around 4am, it's now 9am and down too 48%, but I've been on Spotify an pandora since 430am.

That's not great for just streaming music. Not terrible either though. All I'm saying is the Note 7 but the Note 5 to shame in the battery department. I'm waiting til next years phones.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Don't use a gear vr, that's not my problem.

You don't have to use it. The application was updated about a week or two ago. It has a new feature that came with a bug. It's sucking all my phone's battery. I don't have a be neither. The best you can do us clear the Cath and try to disable it.

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

You don't have to use it. The application was updated about a week or two ago. It has a new feature that came with a bug. It's sucking all my phone's battery. I don't have a be neither. The best you can do us clear the Cath and try to disable it.

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

I have all of that stuff disabled with package disabler pro.

I've started having some intermittent nasty battery issues myself.  Cell Standby will sometimes towards the top of the list of apps consuming the most battery.  Right now it's above the screen.  This happened after the last OTA update.  I've just re-provisioned the network settings using ##72786# so hopefully that will help.

Also my battery will drain to zero, only to reboot it and it will be at 5%, or plug it in with the power off and it will show 9% already.  I did the GoDaddy protection when I bought it at Best Buy and I get a free battery replacement over the two-year life of the device and I'm about to cash in on that.  That will hopefully solve my percentage issues when I get around to it.

I've started having some intermittent nasty battery issues myself.  Cell Standby will sometimes towards the top of the list of apps consuming the most battery.  Right now it's above the screen.  This happened after the last OTA update.  I've just re-provisioned the network settings using ##72786# so hopefully that will help.

Also my battery will drain to zero, only to reboot it and it will be at 5%, or plug it in with the power off and it will show 9% already.  I did the GoDaddy protection when I bought it at Best Buy and I get a free battery replacement over the two-year life of the device and I'm about to cash in on that.  That will hopefully solve my percentage issues when I get around to it.

My drain is usually Google Play Services and I don't know why.

Anyone get the interface download from samsung? My signal bars changed, now it says 4g not lte and many other things

How did the download come through?  There's no updates through the typical update screen.

Morning all,

I need some advice or and recommendations in regards to replacement on the S-pen. It's broken and I'm aware they're expensive.

Any leads where I get pick one up without having to pay an arm an a leg .

Morning all,

I need some advice or and recommendations in regards to replacement on the S-pen. It's broken and I'm aware they're expensive.

Any leads where I get pick one up without having to pay an arm an a leg .

Amazon sells it for $21. I know cost is relative, but that's not too expensive.

This phone can be so weird sometimes, the last few weeks have been terrible for battery life I was to the point of doing a clean install but all of the sudden it's great again wth lol.

I've noticed this too. Battery seems worse.