iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6C Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

It's getting closer. My phone just got to Chicago. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Ha. I was just thinking that. My left Lafayette Indiana at 8 so it should be in Milwaukee ish by now.

Only took my 45 mins but I got my $20 LG lucky to turn in tomorrow. God I hate Walmart.

• Like 1

Welp...  Not looking good for me today.  Finally got my real tracking number late last night.  Originally had an estimated delivery of Monday.  Now, it updated with the Origin scan in Louisville at 1 AM, but with a new scheduled delivery of Tuesday.

If they were using Next Day Air, I would probably see it today (when I had a SIM card shipped from them last week for the Moto X Pure, it made a 5AM flight to Milwaukee and was at my door by 10:30AM), but seeing that scheduled delivery date is starting to make me feel like Monday will probably be the earliest with 2 Day Air.

Oh well.  When I first preordered it, the estimated ship date was 10/5-10/9.  Glad to see Sprint was able to over-deliver and most likely get it to me pretty much asap after launch.  Maybe UPS just wants to get all of these iPhones out of their system and will get it to me today.  I know they could if they really wanted.   :lol:

My phone just reached my local ups center. But in still scheduled for by end of day. I'm cool with that since I get off at 4pm today plus I gotta swim by apple and pick up a leather case since my current one won't fit the new phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this was my tracking info from a SIM card they shipped me Next Day Air Saver.

Snip20150925_2.png

If UPS wants to get it to me today they could, but with Sprint shipping the phone 2 Day Air instead of Next Day Air Saver, I have my doubts (but I know this is standard practice with Sprint).  

The origin scan for the phone was around 1AM EDT, so not too far off of what it was with the SIM card.  UPS tracking has been really delayed for me though.  I woke up around 4AM CDT for a few minutes and the origin scan wasn't there even though it would've been 12AM CDT.

I should know more in the next few hours.  

Edit:  I don't know why, but I always get that Florence, SC entry on shipments.  Must be something screwy with UPS tracking, ha.

My phone just reached my local ups center. But in still scheduled for by end of day. I'm cool with that since I get off at 4pm today plus I gotta swim by apple and pick up a leather case since my current one won't fit the new phone.

How do you like those leather cases? I'm on the fence - they look great, but I'm worried that since the cases are edge to edge that I would lose some swipe action from either side.

How do you like those leather cases? I'm on the fence - they look great, but I'm worried that since the cases are edge to edge that I would lose some swipe action from either side.

I really enjoy the leather cases. I think they are worth the price. They age well and start to have a worn in look like anything leather you buy. As far as the edges go I don't notice it and honestly it's really not too much taller than the phone so swiping from the edges it'll just blend in more in likely.

Pretty good.

https://twitter.com/sprintnews/status/647378791208062976

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

And of course some Insecure T-Mobile user has to comment on something.

• Like 1

And of course some Insecure T-Mobile user has to comment on something.

Funny how John Legere recognizes Tom's guides 3rd party results for like 5 cities and he bashes root metrics national results.

Funny how John Legere recognizes Tom's guides 3rd party results for like 5 cities and he bashes root metrics national results.

Well that's because it's in his favor...wait 5 cities...I guess...no one in their right mind is going to stand behind that test besides him lol.

Mine has to get here before 2:30 lol.

I just saw the review on the verge saying it's almost unbend able haha.

Apple was like okay, so we will make it the strongest phone in the industry. Now what. Bring it bitches.

• Like 1