Galaxy S6 Sport

greencat

Will Sprint be getting this?

ATT just announced the Galaxy S6 Active which is close relation to the sport... One huge difference between the regular s6 and the Active is the battery size. The active has a much larger 3500 mah battery compared to the S6 2550 mah.

As of now, we don't know. I'm not sure how the S5 Active sold and if it'll be worth releasing a 6 version of it. Only time will tell.

Sent from Josh's iPad mini using Tapatalk

• Like 1

As of now, we don't know. I'm not sure how the S5 Active sold and if it'll be worth releasing a 6 version of it. Only time will tell.

Sent from Josh's iPad mini using Tapatalk

The S5 Active offered very little in practical terms over the S5, with the S5 already having water and dustproof design and the ability to add a case giving more drop protection.

The S6 Active on the other hand is what I had hoped the S6 would be, and brings back most of the features that kept me from upgrading.

I hope Sprint will get it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Active is out on AT&T now and the reviews are good.

But still no SD or removable battery

It is aggravating that Samsung held that as an AT&T exclusive. Lots of people on the other carriers would buy that instead of the GS6. I hope Samsung is happy with whatever payola they took from AT&T. [emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It is aggravating that Samsung held that as an AT&T exclusive. Lots of people on the other carriers would buy that instead of the GS6. I hope Samsung is happy with whatever payola they took from AT&T. [emoji107]

Samsung I bet would have sold even more if they opted to include a 3500MAh battery with their flagship.  I know I would have bought it as that was the only factor keeping me from pulling the trigger.  I currently have the S6 Active and the battery performance on it is great!  I just really wish it wasn't an AT&T exclusive.

Samsung loves to make very short-sighted decissions

• Like 1