Google Nexus 5X by LG (codename "Bullhead")

PythonFanPA

FedEx from Mira Loma. Delivery day is Wednesday.

Nice. Still waiting on my 6p to ship. Good that they ship via FedEx from CA so I can get it by Sat.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Nice. Still waiting on my 6p to ship. Good that they ship via FedEx from CA so I can get it by Sat.

If the sprint playbook launch date of 26th for 6p holds true I would wager the Huawei Nexus ships next week since they listed the LG Nexus 5x launch date as 19th and google shipped it today (19th).

Sent from my LG-H790

• Like 1

If the sprint playbook launch date of 26th for 6p holds true I would wager the Huawei Nexus ships next week since they listed the LG Nexus 5x launch date as 19th and google shipped it today (19th).

Sent from my LG-H790

Hopefully so, my leave my warehouse date is by 11/2. Do you have a link to the playbook by chance?

Hopefully so, my leave my warehouse date is by 11/2. Do you have a link to the playbook by chance?

Few pages back on the 6p thread.

Sent from my LG-H790

• Like 1

still waiting on mine to ship.  guess i shouldnt have ordered one of those cases together with it in the same order.  i figure that is what is holding it up.

I don't think it matters.  I ordered mine minutes after the link went live without any extra items and mine has not shipped yet.  I have seen some people who ordered the same phone configuration days after I did and they have received shipping notifications.    

I ordered a white one yesterday around 1pm EDT. Order currently says 'Pending' and expected delivery says Oct. 28-30. My card has not been charged.

If you try to order a new one now, it still says leaving the warehouse by the 22nd.

I ordered a white one yesterday around 1pm EDT. Order currently says 'Pending' and expected delivery says Oct. 28-30. My card has not been charged.

If you try to order a new one now, it still says leaving the warehouse by the 22nd.

Did you try signing out and in?  I viewed mine and it showed as pending as usual but then I had to sign in to play with the "Find my android" features and when i went back to check it again itshowed shipped.  So either I got lucky and caught it right when they updated it or signing in did something.

Did you try signing out and in?  I viewed mine and it showed as pending as usual but then I had to sign in to play with the "Find my android" features and when i went back to check it again itshowed shipped.  So either I got lucky and caught it right when they updated it or signing in did something.

Tried it. Still says pending. Regardless of whether I sign out or not though, the page does appear to be refreshing OK for me as I can see the "ordered however long ago..." time changing. Also, for that amount, my credit card will text me as soon as there is a charge, plus I have not yet received any emails from Google about my order (not sure if I am supposed to until it goes out of pending status).

At sprint store and they are having trouble activating. Any tips for them?

Think I got it. I recalled back from Nexus 5 days the need to remove the last number of the code and then it goes through.

What I got from the updated article on the front page here is that the new "sim" cards are used to activate both LTE and CDMA now. If that's the case wouldn't adding the imei and the whitelisting process be irrelevant now? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I got my 32gb Quartz 5X this morning at 11:45am. Feels very similar to the old N5 - the back texture, the feel of the power and vol buttons, etc. The camera is a bit disappointing though - slow to launch and slow shutter speed. I'm comparing to my S6 Edge.

Still, love having a Nexus.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Cough, Nexus 5X user thread, cough.

AJ

• Like 1

We appreciate your patronage.  This location has closed.

Please visit our other location:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/7282-nexus-5x-user-thread-lg-h790/

AJ

• S4GRU changed the title to Google Nexus 5X by LG (codename "Bullhead")