Sign in to follow this  
DanielB

HTC One E9 Rumor Thread

DanielB    332

So far, I've only seen mention of this device being released in China...at the end of March (so, very soon). Any word on whether or not it'll land in the US and (even better) on our favorite yellow carrier? The specs on this thing look pretty outrageous.

themuffinman    2,592

I don't think it will but thats just my opinion.

DanielB    332

The E8 was released on Sprint https://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_details.jsp?deviceSKUId=83500080 but I don't think it was a big seller, so who knows.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Good point. Though, where the E8 was positioned downmarket from the M8, the E9 appears to be positioned above the M9. Very curious, indeed.

newboyx    1,333

Good point. Though, where the E8 was positioned downmarket from the M8, the E9 appears to be positioned above the M9. Very curious, indeed.

The E8 was spec for spec close to the M8. M8 minus the metal build and IR. Otherwise same specs. Same screen, same processor.

DanielB    332

True, though it was positioned a bit down market (plastic build). Just interesting to me to see a new E-series phone that's clearly positioned above (not below or even at) the M-series level. I think it's great - just wishing they'd bring it to Sprint!