CellularInfo for iOS: Beta Released (was Coming soon)

nahum365

CellularInfo is almost enough to make me want to get an iPhone.  When it comes to wireless info, I'm just weak.  I'm weak!

Happy Festivus…

AJ

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried signing this with the iOS app signer and loading it with xcode on a non-jailbroken phone? Would it work?

It wouldn't. I myself can't even run it with Xcode and I have a developer account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It wouldn't. I myself can't even run it with Xcode and I have a developer account.

Is that still the case? Was thinking about trying it, but seeing as it's already been discussed...

• 2 weeks later...

Is the developer still around? I wonder if they would ever be willing to open source this project.

I'm still here! I'll gladly open source this. I'll look for the project files when I get home.
  • Like 2

Is the developer still around? I wonder if they would ever be willing to open source this project.

Here ya go: just pushed the entire project. I believe I was taking the .app and compressing it into a .deb every time... or I might've been using iOSOpenDev. I honestly don't remember.

https://github.com/nahum365/CellularInfo

EDIT: Also, looking back: this code is terrible. I apologize  :(  

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

OH MY GOODNESS. FINALLY, we get a 9.3.3 Jailbreak - first tweak I installed? CellularInfo! Woooooooohooooooo!

Still on 9.0.2 on my 6+

Would you recommend the upgrade? Not too sure about the semi-untethered aspect of it.

Does CellularInfo work just as well?!

Still on 9.0.2 on my 6+

Would you recommend the upgrade? Not too sure about the semi-untethered aspect of it.

Does CellularInfo work just as well?!

No issues at all so far.  I ended up having to get a replacement phone from Apple (from dropping my old jailbroken 6+) so I was forced into a non-jailbreak situation.

CellularInfo seems to work just as well.  :)

I would have loved a fully untethered jailbreak, but beggars cant be choosers.  I was definitely on the 'beggars' end this time.

Still on 9.0.2 on my 6+

I'd recommend it. iOS 9.3.3 is expected to be the last major update before iOS 10 is released in a few months, so you might as well get on the latest and jailbreak while you still can.

The semi-untethered part isn't bad at all, especially considering all jailbreak apps / mods / settings / etc. remain intact.

I'm just glad Field Test is fullscreen on my 6+ again:

x0wQqdC.png

I'd recommend it. iOS 9.3.3 is expected to be the last major update before iOS 10 is released in a few months, so you might as well get on the latest and jailbreak while you still can.

The semi-untethered part isn't bad at all, especially considering all jailbreak apps / mods / settings / etc. remain intact.

I'm just glad Field Test is fullscreen on my 6+ again:

x0wQqdC.png

Woah, did they really finally update field test?!

Woah, did they really finally update field test?!

No; I had to use FullForce to expand it. I believe there was an iOS 8 beta where the Field Test app actually was properly updated, but was reverted in the subsequent betas.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So I know this thread is pretty much dead, But does anyone have a working .IPA file? I played with the source code some, and got it to compile, But just can not seem to be able to get the .IPA to install

• Like 1

I was able to recompile it using the Code given, but nothing happens on the IOS 11.2.1. Just a black screen. Not sure what I can do with little code history, But I am trying to play around with it. If anyone wants to help I do not mind trying to contribute to this application. And would share the project once it’s working for others to side load 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I was able to end up compiling the package, and even get the widget to be added on. Can’t get the app to display info as my iPhone X isn’t jail broken with root access privileges(think it needs it if I am seeing it correct). Will post some screen shots. Not sure where to go from here until a jailbreak happens for 11.2.1.

https://imgur.com/a/2WEBFuj

• Like 1