HTC and Sprint press event today

EggotheKilljoy

Shame, shame. Since you sinners are lusting and coveting this device (bonus points for telling which is one of the 7 deadly sins) here's a comparison for the devices and your souls you would all willingly give up for this.

http://www.phonearen...parison_id28773

iPhone has a 4.5 in screen? Also, I think the battery on the new EVO is 2000mAh

Edit: wow.. they added a bigger battery on the EVO 4G LTE and still managed to keep it thinner then the E4GT! Now that's impressive.

I'm glad they brought back the kickstand, but i dont like that its more up towards the camera and the thin design of it. I personally think that if it was a thicker kickstand and was towards the bottom more, like the Thunderbolt, then it would appeal to me more. I'm also not a fan of Sense anymore, but I've heard that Sense 4.0 is less cluttered and runs alot better than previous versions of sense, so I'll give it a try at a Sprint store to see how I like it. I'm waiting for the GSIII though to make my final decision.

The kickstand in the middle is probably an improvement. I use the kickstand on my EVO 4G a lot, and while it works well, it is prone to tipping because it's located so far to one end. Being in the middle probably solves this problem. Also, I like to fidget with the kickstand. I'm glad it's still there. Click. Snap. Click. Snap.

• Like 2

Also' date=' I like to fidget with the kickstand. I'm glad it's still there. Click. Snap. Click. Snap.[/quote']

That was one of the things i missed most when i moved to the E4GT. I too am a fidgeter. I sometimes will pick up my wife or sons Evo just to dork with the kickstand.

Click. Snap. Click. Snap.

Robert via NOVO7PALADIN Tablet using Forum Runner

• Like 1

That was one of the things i missed most when i moved to the E4GT. I too am a fidgeter. I sometimes will pick up my wife or sons Evo just to dork with the kickstand.

Click. Snap. Click. Snap.

Robert via NOVO7PALADIN Tablet using Forum Runner

I used to flip my flip phone all the time too.

I used to flip my flip phone all the time too.

You people are terrible. I am reporting all of you to Cellphone Protective Services.

AJ

• Like 3

You people are terrible. I am reporting all of you to Cellphone Protective Services.

AJ

Please don't! They'll take away my babies!!! Cellphone babies, that is!

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

AJ

:rofl: That is hilarious AJ. I'm glad I only ever had 1 flip phone, and I didn't flip it like crazy. My one slider phone I had I used to slide all the time though.

Please don't! They'll take away my babies!!! Cellphone babies, that is!

The next thing you know, we will have members talking about using their handsets' vibrate function for "other purposes"...

(cue Ed McMahon when someone says something risqué)

AJ

• Like 2

The next thing you know, we will have members talking about using their handsets' vibrate function for "other purposes"...

(cue Ed McMahon when someone says something risqué)

AJ

I use the vibrate function with my phone sitting on a counter to drive myself crazy when I know someone is calling that I don't want to talk to.

Sent from Joshs Evo Shift 4G using Tapatalk

I use the vibrate function with my phone sitting on a counter to drive myself crazy when I know someone is calling that I don't want to talk to.

Sent from Joshs Evo Shift 4G using Tapatalk

About all that iPhone is good for Ehh?

In with the low blow. LOL sorry couldn't resist.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk