iPhone 4 and 4s User Thread

anthony.spina97

*Sigh*

So, you still have an iPhone 4 or 4S? I can't lie, I feel really bad those of you that do. But, you're real people too, so I figured you guys could use a thread also.

Feel free to discuss what it's like to only be on EVDO all the time (without complaining  :tu:), what you think it'll be like when you decide to get an LTE capable smartphone (maybe you'll soon be moving to the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus User Thread? Or the 5 and 5S thread? ;) ), any problems you're having, how much you (somehow :D ) love your phone, etc. etc.

Discuss!

-Anthony

What about the 3 and 3GS? I bet those are still floating around.

Don't push your luck there. Those aren't Sprint compatible. The 4 was, although it was for only a little period of time.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Oh man. When the 4s came out on sprint, I was so excited. My first iPhone. And I absolutely freaking loved it. The 4s is still my favorite iPhone design to date. I do like the 6, but something about the glass back made me love the phone even more.

• Like 1

Oh man. When the 4s came out on sprint, I was so excited. My first iPhone. And I absolutely freaking loved it. The 4s is still my favorite iPhone design to date. I do like the 6, but something about the glass back made me love the phone even more.

I loved my 4 when it came out. The glass back was awesome. Antennagate wasn't though. :/ I didn't get the 4S since I had just signed up with Sprint earlier that year, and wasn't interested in the extra line.

• Like 1

Don't push your luck there. Those aren't Sprint compatible. The 4 was, although it was for only a little period of time.

That was why I didn't make a thread for them. Since we're a Sprint oriented site, I only included Sprint compatible models :)

-Anthony

• Like 1

My uncle still has one of these on AT&T ... must be painfully slow!

My 3GS died last month. The battery blew up like a balloon. It was sad.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

My son's 4s just recently started really poor connection speeds on the cellular network.  So much so that downloads are impossible.

I've been searching the web to see if there was anything but could only find information from 2 years ago.

What a pain.

My son's 4s just recently started really poor connection speeds on the cellular network.  So much so that downloads are impossible.

I've been searching the web to see if there was anything but could only find information from 2 years ago.

What a pain.

Have him update to iOS 9. May help with the new carrier bundle that comes with it.

And wow...Have'nt see a post in here in a while

tumblr_n1f710bUMX1rp382io5_500.gif

• Like 1

Yeah, I thought I should try that.    This seemed like the right place to post...

He has a 4s because he's 14 and doesn't really need data that much.    Perhaps in another year or so we'll upgrade him to LTE.

• Like 1

Yeah, I thought I should try that. This seemed like the right place to post...

He has a 4s because he's 14 and doesn't really need data that much. Perhaps in another year or so we'll upgrade him to LTE.

For everything else, there's wifi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk