Google Nexus 9 by HTC (2014)

TH4RO

Im interested to see what LTE bands it will support.  They were very general with the Network specs on the tableb, where the Nexus 6 specifically called out the bands.

I agree that the N9 appears to be lacking in the details department.

Nobody will see the back when I put a protective case on it.  So to me, using metal is really not important.  I guess to others, it is.

Whose great idea was it to turn the next Nexus tablet into an iPad mini clone?  If that is what we wanted, we would buy an iPad mini.

Sheesh...

AJ

• Like 4

I am still using a 4:3 laptop @ 1600x1200.

Widescreen suck for actual work on a computer and it is impossible to find a 4:3 laptop anymore.

• Like 4

Whose great idea was it to turn the next Nexus tablet into an iPad mini clone?  If that is what we wanted, we would buy an iPad mini.

Sheesh...

AJ

Agreed. Screw that. I'm buying the Nexus 7 (2013) that I have so far held back on. No, thanks, HTC.

I am glad that the screen is more squared off reason I liked the passport as much as I do video consumption I do a lot of reading as well. I already have my one max at a wide screen ratio. I like this configuration on the nexus 9 for a wider range of consumption this makes since too me... I do like a lot. I'll get the base model and get a USB drive to go along with it.

Upon further reflection, I will withhold my judgment of the Nexus 9 until the LTE version is released.  If it supports both band 12 and band 41, has solid RF performance, includes engineering screens, and runs SignalCheck Pro, then I will consider it.

AJ

http://www.google.com/nexus/9/

Shows Sprint on the pre-order section. Now if only they showed what bands they use...

I just noticed it said CDMA in the specs. Pretty sure it didn't say that yesterday. I don't see anywhere where it says Sprint pre-order for the Nexus 9.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know when they will release the LTE version?

LaTEr

AJ

• Like 1

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/11/04/nexus-9-lte-stops-by-fcc-with-support-for-10-lte-bands/ Looks like Sprint is supported.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

No CDMA 1x/EVDO. International version of the Nexus 9 tablet. Hopefully the North American version shows up soon. I found it last night on the FCC OET site.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk