iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Well, B26 is awesome but this is my first experience with it so far so I can't say much about how it compares with other devices.

B26 is awesome. This phone appears to hold onto b41 like a leech though. I watched field test while driving instead of paying attention to the road, and it never switched to b25, only to b26. And even then, where it would usually be a poor signal on b25, b41 was still going strong.

I can't wait for further results from people.

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

Its S4GRUO!  Got my iPhone 6 at Best Buy this morning before work.  128 GB model.  No line at Best Buy but long line at AT&T store 200 yards away.  Best Buy had no 6 Plus models.

Best Buy did a poor job locally advertising they would be open at 8.  Bonus I got $50 Best Buy gift card to use on the phone at the time of purchase!  Came up after entering in my Rewards Zone info.

Edited by AppleFanBoy
  • Like 4

stopped by the mall at lunch for chik-fil-a and walked by the iphone line. Was pretty silly, they had tv cameras and coffee etc.

the iphone 6 compares pretty closely to the nexus 5 as far as size/weight/feel.

the 6+ felt pretty much like an apple version of the note 2.

I did not stop to ask anyone what they had in stock, it was semi-organized chaos in there.

Went to the Sprint store in town here, they said they have all models in all colors. Surprisingly the store was empty. I just have to go put myself as an authorized user on my Dad's account and I'll get the phone later this afternoon. Anyone know if they still do the free activation credit union thing?

The CU discount and no activation fee discount lives on :)

• Like 1

I ALMOST got an iPhone 6 today but the corporate store tried to force me off my EPRP plan, then after they were magically able to keep that plan after I insisted they could they tried to force me into TEP and said it was store policy. The guy also got pissy when I started asking questions and glanced over at the computer screen. I said F it and left.

I'm gonna try the OTHER corporate store that my mothers friend whose a Sprint training rep suggested I try. (She and her coworkers are feeling the heat of the new CEO big time BTW) Or I'll just order online.

Just let them do whatever they want and then call or chat to fix.
  • Like 1

It's here!  Having to do an online chat because the normal activate site wouldn't work because I'm switching away from SERO.  Holy cow this thing is a lot bigger than my iPhone 5.  Can't imagine what a 6+ looks like in person.  

Free activation credit union thing?

Oh... I see above. Cool. Can I just use that once? I have a 20% petsmart discount already.

I'm not sure, I know last time we got our phones upgraded everyone on our account got free activations. My Dad gets a government discount of like 20% as well (only the main line). I'll have to see if the credit union discount will impact his existing one. I just want free activation tbh. Those fees always piss me off.

I'm not sure, I know last time we got our phones upgraded everyone on our account got free activations. My Dad gets a government discount of like 20% as well (only the main line). I'll have to see if the credit union discount will impact his existing one. I just want free activation tbh. Those fees always piss me off.

its one or the other. If you want them to drop your act fees just call and ask.

His discount may have it built in to take care of the act fee. Some do but most do not.

Since I am new to this b41 stuff, are we reporting b41 acceptances anywhere? Our specific market threads?

There are sections on this over in Premier.

• Like 1

Since I am new to this b41 stuff, are we reporting b41 acceptances anywhere? Our specific market threads?

Not in any widespread capacity. 

That is unless you find 8T8R, there is a thread for that. But most of your band 41 will likely be Clear conversions. 

So.... I got the issue fixed. The sprint rep did everything he possibly could, but it was the phone support that wouldn't help him out. They wouldn't credit me the 100 bucks, oh no God forbid... But they would have me return the phone, apply the 353 buy back credit to the account, and then buy the phone back at 299+150 and end up paying more today... I said screw that shit, there has to be another way. That's not what I want and am not going to do.

He came back a few moments later and said he can do this. He can transfer my upgrade now fee which was 150 over to my brothers account who I convinced to get the iphone 6. He wasn't going to do it at first and would only do it if they did the 150 upgrade fee for him. So they did that, bought his phone back at 353 and then it ended up about 100 plus tax for him.

We are applying the 100 difference to the account and I am just not going to pay my portion of the bill (about 55) for 2 months. So it evens out.

Now I am going to have a little chat with the customer support via that email they gave me last time they lied to me and said they can't give me a buy back because I "forfeit" that by upgrading early.... Lol

TALK ABOUT A LONG DAY!

• Like 1

That is unless you find 8T8R, there is a thread for that. But most of your band 41 will likely be Clear conversions.

What would indicate 8t8r on field test mode... I thought they were all still in testing mode and not active?

So I tried to order through Telesales and each time they'd answer and see I have an employee acct they'd "transfer" to an employee rep but instead went back to the main menu. After two times of that I just ordered online and having them buyback my 5S for 353. I'll just call in and ask nicely for them to get rid of the upgrade fee.

• Like 1