Google Nexus 6 by Motorola (Was "Nexus X talk leaked?")

smorcy11

well the review embargo must be over, nearly every tech website has a 'hands on' article up now.

just in time to piss off everyone who can't pre-order lol

• Like 1

I give up.  The white whale was not to be found today.

AJ

I'll give up when my wife finishes work. I am off today. F5ing I think if it was actually available not jumping the gun they would have updated all their social media accounts 

possibly true, however you would think they would update the text again to be more accurate (ie coming soon, vs out of inventory)

I find it funny that there was so much talk in the comments of several media outlets that this "device is too damn big" and "I won't get it", yet it sold out in 2 minutes. lol Seems Google/Motorola has a hit here.

TS

• Like 1

I find it funny that there was so much talk in the comments of several media outlets that this "device is too damn big" and "I won't get it", yet it sold out in 2 minutes. lol Seems Google/Motorola has a hit here.

Yeah, they sold all four they had in stock -- one in each color and storage capacity.

AJ

• Like 1

They are popping up, I just can't add to cart fast enough, ugggggh.

#firstworldproblems

I gave up!  No big blue for me today.

I gave up! No big blue for me today.

I'll be at the first Sprint store I can find the day its released. Hopefully Spigen has their cases for sale before the phone is released.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I gave up!  No big blue for me today.

Ye shall receive...

AJ

I'll be at the first Sprint store I can find the day its released. Hopefully Spigen has their cases for sale before the phone is released.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I have a Tudia ordered from Amazon.  It's supposed to be here November 3. 

It's the N4 launch all over again...

Maybe Samsung cock brocked Motorora with short suppry on QHD AMORED scleens.

:P

AJ

• Like 1

Maybe Samsung cock brocked Motorora with short suppry on QHD AMORED scleens.

AJ

Hah! I actually meant Nexus 4. I forgot about the Note. I'm used to talking about this stuff in the proper device forums on XDA.

On the Google Play store page for the Nexus 6, you can now get a new option besides Midnight Blue, Cloud White, 32 GB, and 64 GB.  It is called Jack Squat!

AJ

• Like 3

I guess I'm the only one on this forum not getting a new phone this year :-( . saving the money for a new remote starter for my car. It was a harsh winter last year.

Yes, you are alone in not getting a new handset, and your S4GRU card is hereby revoked.  Go peruse the remote starter forums.

AJ

• Like 3

Yes, you are alone in not getting a new handset, and your S4GRU card is hereby revoked. Go peruse the remote starter forums.

AJ

lol. I know.I feel like left alone .

Last winter was a nasty one . -50 wind chill

I guess I'm the only one on this forum not getting a new phone this year :-( . saving the money for a new remote starter for my car. It was a harsh winter last year.

No, you can get a new phone and put an app on it that controls your remote starter!  :):rolleyes:

So was anyone else besides 

woodensoul2k

actually able to get n6 pre-ordered today?

Nope.  He got the only one that will be manufactured and ready to ship out in three weeks.

AJ

• Like 1

lol. I know.I feel like left alone .

Last winter was a nasty one . -50 wind chill

-50 wind chill? Instead of a remote starter, I'd be saving for a RELOCATION! [emoji33]

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well I had a great day today....I woke up at 12am looking for a Nexus 6, and I checked at 5am on my way to work, and I checked all day to find that they were sold out all day....that was some damn sale.....rofl. I guess I will get rid of the N5, and wait this out until something shows up. Last year I had my N5 by November 5th.