Hey all!

I found this forum while looking for updates on my hopefully-soon 4G installation in Charlottesville, VA.  It looks like there is a ton of stuff to learn about how these phones and networks work here so I hope to gain some knowledge!

• Like 6

Hey all!

I found this forum while looking for updates on my hopefully-soon 4G installation in Charlottesville, VA.  It looks like there is a ton of stuff to learn about how these phones and networks work here so I hope to gain some knowledge!

:welc::welc3::welcome: to S4GRU! You came to the right place to learn about the LTE upgrades in your area and Sprint's Network Vision.

• Like 1

Welcome! I'm sure you will notice that you will never find an online community as great and well moderated as this one. There is so much knowledge on this site, and so many people with even more knowledge to add to it. There truly isn't a better place on the internet to learn about Sprint, Network Vision, wireless technology, or any kind of technology in gereral! Feel free to join into the many conversations going on, and ask questions if you wanna know anything. Welcome and good luck! :):D

-Anthony

• Like 2

Thanks for the warm welcome!  Sorry I disappeared, I've been traveling a lot the past few days!  Are there any stickies I should look through to learn some basic info? 

davidtm hi!   :wavey: It's always good to see someone from around the same area!