Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Sprint Is Betting Big On Influencer Marketing With Its #LiveUnlimited Campaign

https://www.inc.com/nicolas-cole/sprint-is-betting-big-on-influencer-marketing-with.html

Very interesting article about Sprint's new influencer marketing strategy.

• Like 1

Sprint Is Betting Big On Influencer Marketing With Its #LiveUnlimited Campaign

https://www.inc.com/nicolas-cole/sprint-is-betting-big-on-influencer-marketing-with.html

Very interesting article about Sprint's new influencer marketing strategy.

I really miss the internet before it became a "social media platform".

• Like 4

My money is on Marcelo.

If this were professional wresting, I'd expect interference from the T-Mobile executives from Degeneration T, until crows start cawing and out appears Guenther wearing a Black and Yellow trenchcoat and a shirt with "SWO" and "Sprint World Order" printed on it, carrying with him a baseball bat with a huge tag on it, labeled "$9.99" and "Twice the Price". As he approaches the ring, Sprint executives appear out of nowhere to chase away DT.

• Like 1

My money is on Marcelo.

You would think due to the size. But remember, in a stadium ring, there are very bright lights. The light will bounce off Legeres' huge forehead and may blind Marcelo enough for Legere to sucker punch him into a knockout. lol

TS

• Like 2

If this was professional wrestling, Günther would swoop in with his special move: a High Performance User Equipment bodyslam, and then shout to the crowd "You ain't seen nothing yet."

• Like 3

If this was professional wrestling, Günther would swoop in with his special move: a High Performance User Equipment bodyslam, and then shout to the crowd "You ain't seen nothing yet."

Not before having Masayoshi Son knock out the referee with a Magic Box.

• Like 4

You would think due to the size. But remember, in a stadium ring, there are very bright lights. The light will bounce off Legeres' huge forehead and may blind Marcelo enough for Legere to sucker punch him into a knockout. lol

TS

Crap, I thought we were talking about hair style.   :lol:

• Like 1

I thought this was a good article about sprint branding to the young ones...

https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/08/24/how-sprint-leveraged-gen-z-to-pivot-their-brand/#.tnw_umzAKZuu

I've not personally seen any of this advertising but I don't subscribe to influencers any of that type of marketing, has anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I thought this was a good article about sprint branding to the young ones...

https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/08/24/how-sprint-leveraged-gen-z-to-pivot-their-brand/#.tnw_umzAKZuu

I've not personally seen any of this advertising but I don't subscribe to influencers any of that type of marketing, has anyone else?

I think marketing companies need to come up with better names for their marketing strategies. There is just something about a marketing strategy called "influencers" that is just a little on the creepy side.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think marketing companies need to come up with better names for their marketing strategies. There is just something about a marketing strategy called "influencers" that is just a little on the creepy side.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

I agree. I have a big problem with a corporate overlord overtly "influencing" me. Seems like giving into hive mentality which all Sci fi movies warn against...

I agree. I have a big problem with a corporate overlord overtly "influencing" me. Seems like giving into hive mentality which all Sci fi movies warn against...

At a certain point, influencers become so infiltrated in society that it becomes highly conformist to follow them... which is what influencers are supposed to be against, being their own brands and all.

As a pragmatic shareholder, I'm ok with this if it helps Sprint sell more phones and gain customers.

• Like 1

Are you literally warning against something that science FICTION movies warn against?   :hah:

• Like 1

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated (eventually).

Borg out

• Like 5

Are you literally warning against something that science FICTION movies warn against? :hah:

Well, humans have developed fiction as a device or allegory to represent real world issues... Science fiction can become reality.. Dun Dun Dunnnn

• Like 2

Sorry to go off topic but I have a praise report from today. I now understand the strength of Sprint and their reliability claims. Today I had relocate desks to fit the agile model at my job. I have a line with Sprint and one with T-Mobile. I moved all my items and when I got set up I pulled out both devices. Shockingly, being that I was about 15 steps away from a window, T-Mobile was dead in the water. For 8 hours the phone went from no service to just the T-Mobile name to edge (most of the day). Expecting Sprint to show similar results, I had at least 1 bar of lte which allowed me to stream much on Iheart and Pandora (wasn't strong to stream Tidal or Apple Music). I was able to load some webpages as well. The phone did at times fall to 3G and that too was usable. The phone did maybe 3 times in 8 hours go to 1x and one no service. All in all I was very impressed.

Also this is a pretty good map I've found on T-Mobile site to compare coverage. I like it cause it just has all the lte coverage both native and extended all one color. Too, it shows what Sprints lte coverage is looking like. It really isn't too bad and not too far from T-Mobile coverage via Sensorly.

c296468c1b043c613030f6f319ddd1ba.jpg

That's all.

Carry on with the current topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Also this is a pretty good map I've found on T-Mobile site to compare coverage. I like it cause it just has all the lte coverage both native and extended all one color. Too, it shows what Sprints lte coverage is looking like. It really isn't too bad and not too far from T-Mobile coverage via Sensorly.

They chose to include the U.S. Cellular roaming because they plan on roaming on U.S. Cellular by year end. They can't choose to show LTE Roaming on their own map but not Sprint's because then people will call them out for shady marketing practices.

• Like 1