Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

The audio argument is really tedious. If you want higher audio quality, pay for the premium data. Not really that hard.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Not really arguing in these posts. Mostly just a fair discussion over audio. As I've said though, rate plans seem to change quite often, and I think Sprint and T-Mobile probably are going to change a few things on both of their plans. Already on the T-Mobile side, there isn't much popularity to the T-Mobile One plans, particularly from reading the comments on TmoNews.

Between the unpopular plan changes and the Note 7 battery issue, kind of a downer amidst the IFA show I've been reading about online in searches among these other issues.

Not really arguing in these posts. Mostly just a fair discussion over audio. As I've said though, rate plans seem to change quite often, and I think Sprint and T-Mobile probably are going to change a few things on both of their plans. Already on the T-Mobile side, there isn't much popularity to the T-Mobile One plans, particularly from reading the comments on TmoNews.

Between the unpopular plan changes and the Note 7 battery issue, kind of a downer amidst the IFA show I've been reading about online in searches among these other issues.

Pay for it, if you want. If not don't. Simple.

• Like 3

Pay for it, if you want. If not don't. Simple.

Now I'm confused. Where did I say I wanted the plan or not? I have AT&T and am not planning on switching to Sprint at the moment. Doesn't mean that I can't have an opinion on their plans. Besides, I haven't even mentioned the Sprint plan for a while now. This thread has been a discussion over other things now for some time.

• Like 1

Arysyn, you are arguing, or debating, whatever. Time to agree to disagree!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Where have I argued lately? I've been saying in quite a few of my past posts that everyone has their own opinion and their preferences in smartphones. I don't think I can be any clearer by that in doing exactly what you suggested.

The audio argument is really tedious. If you want higher audio quality, pay for the premium data. Not really that hard.

Agreed. Can we stfu on the cell phone audio? I come here to read about Sprint, not cell phone sounds.

• Like 2

I did tweet something last night about no coverage in a particular area and the only response from him was he liked the tweet.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I tweeted him yesterday and he replied to me today asking for a direst message about issues I'm seeing.

• Like 1

I'd argue though that while 4k is important to a degree, if its going to be in smartphones, it needs to have a battery good enough to handle it. My opinion is at least 5000mah for it.

Nope. Arysyn we already had a 4K phone.

We live in 2016, we don't just throw things at it. We make stuff more efficient.

3500-4000mAh on a 5.5-5.8 phone will be perfect for 4K.

Two question for the collective here:

- CA is just for speed increase and not coverage correct?

- does Boost have any downside if using it strictly to test coverage for voice, SMS, and data? On one of their low cost phones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- does Boost have any downside if using it strictly to test coverage for voice, SMS, and data? On one of their low cost phones?

It is my understanding that CA helps cell edge performance.

• Like 2

Won't help with coverage. Just speeds

As far as boost, some of their low cost phones may not have CA.

• Like 1

Won't help with coverage. Just speeds

As far as boost, some of their low cost phones may not have CA.

That's fine -- it's just to test drive the network. I find it's easier and cheaper than signing up for post paid just to cancel in a few days.

It is my understanding that CA helps cell edge performance.

It most certainly does:

http://newsroom.sprint.com/blogs/sprint-perspectives/introducing-the-sprint-lte-plus-network--faster-stronger-more-reliable-than-ever-before.htm

See the chart in this Blog Post.

It most certainly doesn't.

Beamforming ≠ Carrier Aggregation.

Not the same thing. If Johnner has a triband phone without CA capability, then he won't see a difference in coverage if he were to pick up a CA capable phone.

• Like 1

It most certainly doesn't.

Beamforming ≠ Carrier Aggregation.

Not the same thing. If Johnner has a triband phone without CA capability, then he won't see a difference in coverage if he were to pick up a CA capable phone.

According to the information provided by sprint beamforming increase cell edge performance by 20 percent and beamforming +carrier aggregation increases cell edge performance by 50 percent. So it does.