Samsung Galaxy Note 4

dnicekid

At Best Buy now. They are having a difficult time with the $200 gift card, saying it has to be an active phone. The manager is trying to figure it out. I pointed out their website doesn't mention that even in the fine print.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Good luck & give 'em hell.  That is such a P.I.T.A.  It will all be worth it soon, when the new device is in-hand!

I had no issues what so ever at Best Buy.  However there will be many people pissed.  They didn't let the Verizon people know in advance that it was postponed by Verizon... And apparently if you didn't do the pre order early they didn't all come in yet.  Another guy with Sprint was told the next shipment is Tuesday!  I also totally agree this thing is a beast!!!

Good Luck to all the others.

I had no issues what so ever at Best Buy. However there will be many people pissed. They didn't let the Verizon people know in advance that it was postponed by Verizon... And apparently if you didn't do the pre order early they didn't all come in yet. Another guy with Sprint was told the next shipment is Tuesday! I also totally agree this thing is a beast!!!

Good Luck to all the others.

The new phone had to be activated before the trade in could be done. It all worked out in the end.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=492613&fcc_id=A3LSMN915P

Note Edge on FCC.  Same story RE: only 25/26/41, meh RF ratings.

Actually, B41 is 2db worse than the regular Note 4 for some reason.

Picked my up today - ended up paying nothing but tax for it on contract. Best Buy gave me $200 for the phone trade in deal, than added $50 to it for reward zone, and then there was a $50 off for signing my phone number up with their upgrade promotions email earlier in the year. Sweet. No problems getting it, they guy did say that some people who preordered won't get their order filled on the first shipment but Best Buy will still honor the promotion.

I never got an email from Best Buy so it looks like I'll be waiting for a little while longer.

Looks like Amazon isn't faring much better.  I preordered with them in September, when they were offering the Note 4 for $299, while BB and Sprint were still listed at $349.  Haven't gotten a shipping notification from them yet, and the charge still hasn't hit my card.   Called and they said it was in pre-processing (whatever that means) and should ship soon.  Hopefully I'll get it early next week.

Pre-orders do not guarantee launch day devices. They guarantee a device as stock becomes available. A retailer can not give you something that the manufacturer has not given to them. Ask iPhone users how that works. Obviously demand is greater than supply. Yes, it sucks, but this is nothing new.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

These stories are disheartening. What the hell is the point of placing a preorder if you don't get it on release day? Lame.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Yeah, the same thing was happening at Best Buy during the G2 launch...except instead of demand they just sucked at actually ordering them. Made me furious. I canceled my online order and went into the store the next day and got one.
  • Like 2

I ordered mine on Thursday and it will be delivered Monday? Via sprint. I got an email saying it arrived in slc at 530pm today

Sent from my CoziBlurred4.3 gN2

I ordered mine on Thursday and it will be delivered Monday? Via sprint. I got an email saying it arrived in slc at 530pm today

Sent from my CoziBlurred4.3 gN2

Sounds right. Sprint has been good about getting the pre-orders out. I ordered mine on October 8 through sprint.com and got the device on Thursday, a day before launch. :good:

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Needless to say, the note is a very popular phone. The girl who processed my order this morning at Best Buy said they did not get any extra stock in for any provider, which is rare. They won't be selling any in store, except to fulfill preorders, until further notice.

I will say, this is a really nice phone. I'm really glad I bought it, especially with using the preorder deal. Even though I had to leave town this weekend which puts me roaming on 1x US Cellular, it still is running smooth, albeit a little slow.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk