iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

I want to add that I am glad this is the iPhone 6 "omnibus" thread and not the iPhone 6 "short bus" thread.

AJ

I want to add that I am glad this is the iPhone 6 "omnibus" thread and not the iPhone 6 "short bus" thread.

AJ

:P

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

The iPhone 6 is shaping up to be the worlds worst kept secret! Smh

• Like 2

Forever. Since I saved the best looking pic to my desktop :P

Funny thing is that they will be selling a screen protector film...  From the videos that I have seen about the toughness of sapphire glass, why in the heck would you need it?

The iPhone 6 is shaping up to be the worlds worst kept secret! Smh

Too bad. I always liked Spigen cases. Maybe apple will buy them and destroy the company now. LOL

Funny thing is that they will be selling a screen protector film...  From the videos that I have seen about the toughness of sapphire glass, why in the heck would you need it?

Reduce glare is the only reason I would use a screen protector.

Can you post it here? Looks like they've been taken down.

Yep, looks like they are gone now.

I knew they would never produced a phone with those ugly lines like all the other concepts have. And no true tone flash on most of those concepts made them appear fake. I was hoping for dimensions on the phone cases so we can get a better idea of how thin it is, but there are none to be found. 

Looks like the exact same shell. I was starting to dig those rounded sides concept pictures. Just a larger iPhone 5/5s. Oh well, I'm still buying it. Just please give at least double the battery mAH.

Looks like the exact same shell. I was starting to dig those rounded sides concept pictures. Just a larger iPhone 5/5s. Oh well, I'm still buying it. Just please give at least double the battery mAH.

It's definitely a rounded design. If you look towards the bottom right corner you can better see the roundness. 

It's definitely a rounded design. If you look towards the bottom right corner you can better see the roundness.

Oh, you're right. It's hard to tell with that case on it. I like the elongated buttons, and the side power button. Both of those phones are supposedly the 4.7", right?

Oh, you're right. It's hard to tell with that case on it. I like the elongated buttons, and the side power button. Both of those phones are supposedly the 4.7", right?

Yes. I think so. And again, we don't even know if this is what the phone will look like...but I feel it's going to be something close to this design. 

Well, since Spigen is a very respectable case manufacturer, and the fact that these manufacturers get phone specs months before release in preparation, I would say this picture is almost a guarantee on the appearance.

• Like 1

Well, since Spigen is a very respectable case manufacturer, and the fact that these manufacturers get phone specs months before release in preparation, I would say this picture is almost a guarantee on the appearance.

That is what I was thinking as well. I am not sure why they would've pushed it to amazon so early though. Not sure if Apple will like this and it'll probably disappear soon...Or not. You never know. 

I am satisfied with the design. Now I just want to know about the battery life, how much faster its gonna be, and if it has b41!!

The push to amazon was definitely an accident since it's now gone. They probably have some kind of automated posting system, and the iphone stuff accidentally made it's way into the rotation.