iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

They're back now... not sure if I'm crazy or not. :P

I manage space well on my 16GB, I consistently have 3 or 4 gigs free. I also would rather not spend an extra $100 on storage that costs apple $10 but that's just me.

And man I need to change that avatar, it's getting pretty old. :o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Missouri license plate is SB 35 47 in a Ravens frame. That was such an awesome Super Bowl run.

• Like 1

I'd seriously go to the store and see if you can preorder. I did that today and will be picking up my iPhone 6 on Friday.

Pre-order in store for a 6+? They have 3-4 weeks availability at this store.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Pre-order in store for a 6+? They have 3-4 weeks availability at this store.

Ah, gotcha. Hoping for walk-up inventory.

If there isn't walk up inventory, then I'll order it.

Just based off of what I'm getting I doubt you will find one that big. Maybe a lower storage size but I'm not getting any in 128. One of each in 16 and 64. Gold only.

Just based off of what I'm getting I doubt you will find one that big. Maybe a lower storage size but I'm not getting any in 128. One of each in 16 and 64. Gold only.

They say that miracles do happen! :)

• Like 1

If there isn't walk up inventory, then I'll order it.

Good plan at this point preordering just means you wont get any of the store stock phones friday and will instead wait for your specific phone to come in.
  • Like 1

So I am wondering if the curved glass might be a week point in the phone? One drop on the edge case or not might cause it to crack.

A lof of the reviews I've read said that a case seems like a logical move because the phone could be a little slippery. I'm using kid gloves until I can get it in that Spigen case I ordered -- the last thing I want is a screen blemish/breakage on Day 1.

A lof of the reviews I've read said that a case seems like a logical move because the phone could be a little slippery. I'm using kid gloves until I can get it in that Spigen case I ordered -- the last thing I want is a screen blemish/breakage on Day 1.

The 5s is slippery enough. I am not a fan of cases, but this phone case is actually really thin.

I just realized its not as thin. Very close though.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

The 5s is slippery enough. I am not a fan of cases, but this phone case is actually as thin as my iPhone 5s.... And that's with the phone placed inside of it lol.

I'm using a $6 Ringke SLIM case with my iPhone 5S - it's as thin as a credit card and is durable enough that over the course of the year, I've only had to replace it once.

This will be my first Spigen case. I ordered the Slim Armor in Metal Slate...

I'm using a $6 Ringke SLIM case with my iPhone 5S - it's as thin as a credit card and is durable enough that over the course of the year, I've only had to replace it once.

This will be my first Spigen case. I ordered the Slim Armor in Metal Slate...

I am pretty sure my brother has that for his 5s. It's a very nice case. Is it the one with the hole in the back?

Who wants to start the iPhone 6S/iPhone 6S Plus Omnibus thread? It's gotta be good SEO for Robert. :-)

Isn't that a little too soon?

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What's up with the all white box??? I wonder what apples reasoning was for a white box with just a iPhone imprint.

So, does anyone with a tracking number actually have tracking info yet??

The one I ordered for my wife on the 12th has a tracking number, but on UPS it says they are still waiting for the shipment to be dropped off at their facility. 

I am pretty sure her device will come in tomorrow, but I am thinking mine won't show up until Monday since I ordered it yesterday.  Oh well.  I plan on doing a rather intensive RF comparison between my N5 and her iPhone 6 over the weekend.  I'll probably have her phone more than she does.  :lol:

• Like 3

The one I ordered for my wife on the 12th has a tracking number, but on UPS it says they are still waiting for the shipment to be dropped off at their facility. 

I am pretty sure her device will come in tomorrow, but I am thinking mine won't show up until Monday since I ordered it yesterday.  Oh well.  I plan on doing a rather intensive RF comparison between my N5 and her iPhone 6 over the weekend.  I'll probably have her phone more than she does.  :lol:

That's the same spot I'm at.  The tracking number showed up yesterday morning so I didn't think it would take this long for the package to be dropped off with UPS.