iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

So is the word around here that the regular iPhone 6's should be in stock at most Sprint stores on Friday even for people without preordering? 

I am hoping that I can just walk into a store Friday morning and come out with a 64GB iPhone 6 (silver or gray, I don't care).  All of the stores I called have said they can't guarantee a pre order being there Friday, but they "may" have some additional supply.

So is the word around here that the regular iPhone 6's should be in stock at most Sprint stores on Friday even for people without preordering? 

I am hoping that I can just walk into a store Friday morning and come out with a 64GB iPhone 6 (silver or gray, I don't care).  All of the stores I called have said they can't guarantee a pre order being there Friday, but they "may" have some additional supply.

They are going to be in stock. They are going to be in stock. They are going to be in stock. If I say it enough times, it becomes true! Ha. 

No, but seriously...I don't think there will be as big as issues with the iPhone 6, especially 64 gb. I still think people are leaning more towards the 16 gb model because of the price point, and most people will never ever use up all 16gb. 

So finally went into my local corporate store and pre-ordered there. Was a very easy process - none of the issues I had at Sprint.com or with Tele-Sales or with Order Support. Can't figure out why. They also expect I should have my 128GB 4.7-inch Slate Grey on the 19th, even though I just actually got my order in today. 

Now, the other issue is I have about $500 in preauthorizations outstanding on two of my cards where Sprint Tele-Sales and Order Support kept either retrying the order or instructing me to do so online. Hopefully these go away! Or, I will have a shizz-ton of iPhones to share. :D

iOS 8 for existing devices is now available for download! (yes, technically this is off topic, but who cares this time around)

Great!  A newly updated OS for your existing device(s) will solve all of your problems.  iOS 8 will make you younger, healthier, taller, richer, and better looking.

;)

AJ

• Like 7

Great!  A newly updated OS for your existing device(s) will solve all of your problems.  iOS 8 will make you younger, healthier, taller, richer, and better looking.

;)

AJ

So when are you picking one up for yourself AJ?  It will make a difference in your life!!! :tu:

Order Status

Order Number:   oy-shso-750549419 Last updated:   09/17/2014 Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking # 885909971640 IPHONE 6P GRAY 128GB KIT 1 2014-09-12 XXXXXXXXXXXXX Status: Your order has been shipped. Click on the shipping tracking number to track the progress of your order.Please note, it may take up to 24 business hours for your tracking number to be active. Please allow 2-5 days for delivery.Any requests to add or remove services have been completed

WOO HOO!

I ordered at 3:25am on the 12th

Edited by ZebraDude
  • Like 2

Well, my wife's phone has a tracking number.  I haven't received an email from Sprint yet, and on their order page there still isn't a tracking number, but since I'm signed up for UPS My Choice I happened to log in and see it there for an expected delivery of 9/19.

Even if I end up not getting mine on Friday, at least I can play around with her device and compare its RF performance to my N5.

• Like 1

A little jealous of you guys who were able to get the 6p's ordered early and are getting them on the 19th.  I was hopeful my 3-4 week delivery estimate was going to change to 'WE'LL HAVE IT TO YA ON THE 19TH!' but I should have known better.  :P

• Like 1

So I got to see one at target today. Box is well larger for sure. Cool looking device. Will get to play with our display hopefully Friday.

No update for me at this point. We will see if it is updated tomorrow.

Question, since I went to a Sprint store and ordered the phone, will the status not change since it is a direct ship to the store?

Are you running the GM?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk